No announcement yet.

Z1 Enterprises WOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've also met Jeff. He was even kind enough to spend about 2 hours with me doing an interview about customer service for a class I was taking. He is an prime example of a small company doing things right while keeping costs down. I actually have a ten page report about his company somewhere... All very interesting to a business major... but the point was... he does a great job!

Comment

they keep me on the road also!!!

Comment

ive been happy with the orders ive placed with z1 ent - fast shipping and good customer service. its nice to be able to speak to someone when ordring to confirm the parts are correct.

looks like they moved to a new place - hopefully that is good news

Comment

I have tried contacting them twice now about a broken Dyna ignition but still haven't received a reply mail.

Comment

Hi Robin, with our move to the new building, we have been very slow in getting to our emails - sorry for the delay. The good news is we've just added a dedicated parts manager to help with the increasing workload.

Dynatek handles warranty work on their igntions directly as they run diagnostic checks on them, and will repair or replace bad units.

Just a general comment to anyone fitting Dyna Ignitions, check the voltage of your charging system before installing an electronic ignition. Some of the failures we've seen are directly related to getting fried by the bike - a simple check of the charging system is to put a voltage meter across the battery terminals and raise the rpms to around 4,000 - the voltage should peak under 15 volts - if it continues to climb to 16 or more volts, your regulator is bad..

Comment

Thank you Jeff, I have received your return email about this and the sales receipt.

Comment

Another big thumbs-up for Z1!!! Ordered some stuff over the weekend and got it today (Wednesday). Ordered some Bikebandit stuff (that Z1 didn't have) at the same time and just got the confirmation today that it had shipped. So when Bikebandit finally ships, I've already got my Z1 stuff. Thanks, Z1!!!

Comment

Yes, us limey's are all great blokes... What none of you caught Jeff's accent
                  1980 GS1000G - Sold
                  1978 GS1000E - Finished!
                  1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
                  1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
                  2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
                  1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
                  2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Originally posted by salty_monk View Post
                    Yes, us limey's are all great blokes... What none of you caught Jeff's accent
                    We call you POMS down under. And yes, there are many good ones to be found.
                    I bought most of my engine rebuild parts, with the exception of the pistons, from Jeff. Also special tools such as a cam chain breaker/riviter and valve shim changer.
                    Service was prompt and friendly. Even allowing for exchange rate differences and freight, I saved 20% on prices I would have paid in NZ.
                    My winter order is just being organised.
                    Z1 ? Highly recommended.
                    Last edited by 49er; 05-18-2007, 04:04 PM. Reason: Addition and typo correction
                    The road to hell is paved with good intentions......................................

GS 850GN JE 894 10.5-1 pistons, Barnett Clutch, C-W 4-1, B-B MPD Ignition, Progressive suspension, Sport Demons. Sold
                    GS 850GT JE 1023 11-1 pistons. Sold
                    GS1150ES3 stock, V&H 4-1. Sold
                    GS1100GD, future resto project. Sold

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/P1000001.jpg
                    http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/P1000581.jpg

Comment

Z1 Rules !!!

Can't say enough good things about Z1. Jeff and his crew are some of the nicest people you'll find anywhere. They go the extra mile to help you get that hard to find part.They have the best customer service and technical help of anybody I have ever dealt with. I ordered some parts from flatout cycles almost 2 weeks ago and after 2 emails I sent, no response, no follow ups, nothing.When you get crappy service like that it makes you appreciate Z1 that much more. I will be up visiting my folks in a couple weeks in canandaguia NY and plan on stopping by to get me one of thier new T shirts among some other goodies.Z1 RULES!!:-D

Comment

Yep what he said!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roadwarrior View Post
                          I'm another happy customer. Great customer service.
                          What he said.

Comment

I'll add another recommendation for Z1. Great service, fast shipping and reasonable prices. These guys know their old bikes. Jeff is a great chap to talk with. You can tell from his accent that he's from the south.

(South London that is)

Comment

Z-1 was a big help when I ordered my 530 chain and sprocket conversion. great guys and they'll get more of my business in the future

Comment

Dennis Kirk!

i have never used them before till now and I ordered my stator on Wednesday night at 7:00 and it was sitting on my doorstep when i got home Friday! That was fast!!!I will order from them more often plus no shipping charges!

Comment

Working...
                                X