Flatout Motorcycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS is the best consumer guide

\\/ I picked up on buying from Flatout from this thread. Thanks to all of you and your honest reports, I am a happy customer with new side covers and this and thats :-D. I will continue to buy from Flatoutmotorcycle, I just need to figure out all the little crap that I want on my list before I place the next order.

Comment

Flatout update;

I placed a third order on 11-14. Unlike my first experience, this one shipped in a couple of days, and arrived by UPS according to shedule.

Lowest prices I've found on Suzuki NOS parts. I also recieved timely email notifications during the process.

I can strongly recommend flatoutmotorcycles.com without reservation now.

Comment

It is good to know about more places to order parts.
        I will have to say that bikebandit gets parts here to PA faster than I can get them when I order them from the local Suzi dealer.
        Also, they have a live chat operator, if you need help.

Comment

I found out about Flatout on this site. Wish I had found them before I had two orders with BikeBandit; the prices are much better. No problems with service or prompt delivery. Everything was correct and received within the usual 4-5 days it usually takes for my address. Am definitely doing business with them again and would recommend.

Comment

Working...
          X