Crampbuster!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darin Jordan View Post
    I've been riding mine for a weekend now, and I find it to work fine for me. I'm pretty adaptable, however, and I can see where some might have issues with it.

I think this, combined with the new Vista Cruise I just installed, should really help with longer trips...

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...2&postcount=28
    Thought I'd do a follow-up...

I've ridden quite a few miles now with the CrampBuster installed...

I started noticing that the tendons in my right arm, up near the outside of my elbow, were getting tender. I'd be remodeling a lot downstairs in my house, so I assumed it was something I did there, and it may have been. HOWEVER, when I'd ride, they would really hurt...

I noticed that when I'd ride with the Cramp Buster, it seemed to be worse. I took it off the bike a week ago, and the tendons feel great now. It was an immediate change. That area was simply not being stressed.

I won't be putting this back on. Seemed to make the outer portion of my palm hurt/cramp up as well.

I've been riding now, quite comfortably, for a couple of weeks now, since removing it.

Not a bad idea for some, but for me, this was the experience...

Comment

Have had one for 5yrs, love the thing !

Comment

I've been using one for a long while now, and you do have to pay attention to how it's adjusted and whether it's influencing your grip in a bad way. Make adjustments as necessary. Just another part of paying attention to your ergos.
        Dogma
        --
        O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
        '80 GS850 GLT
        '80 GS1000 GT
        '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

I rode up to Seattle and a few thousand extra miles without one. Rode back to Denver with it. Night and day difference. It's great for any long distance riding.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Working...
          X