Chaparral Motorsports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaparral Motorsports

Bought my superbike handlebars and a new set of mirrors from them on a Sunday night, showed up Friday afternoon. They're good on communication, got an email confirming my order, then another one when the order was shipped out. Shipping was pretty fair, everything showed up well packaged with the obligatory catalogs in the box with them. Prices were fair, and I'll keep them in mind when I need something.

I work with a Guy Who has resurected a 1980 Yamaha 850 Tripple and He speaks highly of them as well.
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

I bought my Tour Master jacket a year or so there - had no complaints then and will buy tires from them in the future - about 25 bucks cheaper than Dennis Kirk. Seems to be a good company.

Comment

Bought 4 tires from them. called on a Sunday, Monday was a holiday, got'em on a Wednesday. Told I would have them by Friday or Monday the next week. I liked the service. Price on the tires was cheaper than anyone else by around $40.00, and no shipping charge. I did not order overnite so was surprised when they arrived in 3 days.

Comment

everything came in fine, I'm ordering from them again when I need some tires.

Comment

Nice place, huge! I got my jacket from there a year or so back.

Dan
            1980 GS1000G - Sold
            1978 GS1000E - Finished!
            1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
            1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
            2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
            1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
            2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

i was there today,bought some stuff for the wifes bike and have bought lots of stuff including a new bike,expanded this year for a even bigger showroom,no long lines and fairly good staff.gotta give them an a rating.

Comment

Working...
              X