newenough.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newenough.com

great company. good values especially their closeout section. if you need riding clothing of any type give them a look.

recommended!!!

I've seen them suggested by a number of folks on here. One question: Is their stuff NEW? The name of the site makes me thing it might not be, or that it's factory seconds or something...

Comment

new stuff, just on sale. All of the stuff I've bought from them is first rate.

They started out selling used leathers, but quickly became an outlet for good new gear on sale.

Comment

my two cents

These guys rose to a new level. The helmet I ordered showed up as "in stock" on the website, but apparently there was a glitch, and the color I wanted wasn't available. They emailed me literally 4.5 hours after I placed the order to tell me to call and talk to a CSR.

I called, and Mac, the rep with whom I spoke, was very friendly, and apologized for the miscue. We looked around at other helmets, and eventually decided on a different color in the same model (after he informed me that another helmet with a price difference of a few dollars would be totally fine).

They shipped the order that day, and in exchange for the inconvenience, shipped it UPS overnight at their expense! The helmet arrived today, and I couldn't be happier with these folks - they know how to make customers happy.

I will be encouraging everyone I know to buy from these guys - fabulous prices and great customer service, how can you go wrong! - and I will be purchasing as much of my future gear as possible from them.

Kudos to the folks at newenough.com!

Comment

I agree. quick and great service.

Comment

Shopped with newenough.com recently in the bargain basement section of the website. Bought an armored textile jacket with removable liner for $39.99! Shipped quickly, can't beat the price and excellent descriptions! I will definitely shop there again!

Comment

More kudos for Newenough

I got a pair of those cheap River Road mesh pants as a Xmas present. Sent them back due to a sizing issue in January, no hassle exchange. Yesterday I emailed them that one of the zippers at the bottom of the pantleg had lost some teeth and was non-op. I got an email back saying the rep would check with her manager this morning. I got another email today saying that, since they were clearance and NLA they would just send me a gift certificate for the cost to use the next time I shop there. a half hour later I got a code to use that will take the $55 off my next purchase! No hassle, no haggling, no phone calls! This was all done by email. You better believe I'll always go back when I need gear.

Comment

They have the rather expensive leather jacket that I've been eyeballing and drooling over since last sumer for 60 bux cheaper than anywhere else I've seen. Time to break out the plastic me thinks.

Comment

I will always buy from them I've had nothing but great service from them(and they have went out of their way) I alway check there first!! GREAT COMPANY!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X