New Helmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Helmet

I just bough this helmet and received it in about a week, shipping was free at the time and that's cool. This helmet is great for the price, extra tinted windscreen withg felt sleeve and felt bag for helmet. The super cool thing is the integrated LED lights on the back for "better night time viewing", and the lights can be switched from solid to blinking to really blinking fast! also has smoked screen to replace the red reflector on back of helmet. You can read the reviews but all in all for the price what a super cool and comfy hat, and you can't go wrong with matte black, what other color is there, I think I'll paint my bike from gloss to matte to match:-D

the bonus is my son says I look like a tie fighter pilot, (that's my boy!!!):mrgreen:

Comment

now you should streetfighter your bike and paint it to look like a top gun helmet

Comment

Your cat is possessed...

Just.. you know... FYI...

Comment

[quote=uudfourty;811480]Your cat is possessed...

Comment

Comment

Nice Kitty

Full song available on iTunes (search for nice kitty bad kitty)! A music video / song about nice and bad kitties. By She-She and Symphony Lab. Please share w...

Comment

if you like animated kitties check out www.rathergood.com "

Comment

Originally posted by uudfourty View Post
                  Your cat is possessed...

Just.. you know... FYI...
                  I was wonderin about that as she is 18 years old and still kickin', that explains all the green vomit:twisted:

Comment

Working...
                  X