RideNow.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RideNow.com

So I placed a small order with RideNow last week (handlebars, cruise control, spark plugs), waited a week, and finally received it yesterday. The box I received was about 12"x8"x4"... These must be some interesting handlebars... Checked the packing list. Yep, everything was "shipped." Opened it up, removed the packing material, and what do I find?

Nothing.

That's right. RideNow sent me an empty box. I was suspicious when the tracking page said 0.9 lbs, but I figured it was a mistake. Apparently not. I've tried calling and kept getting automated messages. I sent an e-mail awhile ago, so we'll see where that goes. I'll give them until tomorrow before I file a dispute with PayPal and call my CC company.

In the mean time, I'll order my stuff from a reputable site: Z1 Enterprises
    Last edited by Guest; 05-11-2008, 02:35 AM. Reason: added to title

Originally posted by bleeble View Post
    So I placed a small order with RideNow last week (handlebars, cruise control, spark plugs), waited a week, and finally received it yesterday. The box I received was about 12"x8"x4"... These must be some interesting handlebars... Checked the packing list. Yep, everything was "shipped." Opened it up, removed the packing material, and what do I find?

Nothing.

That's right. RideNow sent me an empty box. I was suspicious when the tracking page said 0.9 lbs, but I figured it was a mistake. Apparently not. I've tried calling and kept getting automated messages. I sent an e-mail awhile ago, so we'll see where that goes. I'll give them until tomorrow before I file a dispute with PayPal and call my CC company.

In the mean time, I'll order my stuff from a reputable site: Z1 Enterprises
    Still waiting for the piston rings, going on a long time here.

Ridenow sucks, big time.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Well, they were a bit slow in responding, but I did get a full refund. Frankly, I highly doubt anyone at RideNow thought it was worth their time to try to cheat me out of $60. It was most likely just a warehouse/shipping mistake. In short, I'll probably give them another try in the future, provided the financial incentive is big enough and it's nothing I need urgently.

Comment

Working...
      X