Harbor Freight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harbor Freight

So I popped into Napa yesterday afternoon to pick up a master cylinder and some gear oil, and what to my wondering eyes should appear? It's the stool I got from HF. The little round one with 5 casters on the bottom. It looked exactly like mine, except for Napa branding on the box and maybe on the seat. I got mine on sale at HF for $17. I think it's notmally $25-30. The sticker at Napa said $59.99.

BTW, I love this little stool. Just the right height for working on a bike if you don't have a lift, and you can throw tools and small parts into the bottom tray. The only thing it needs is a bit firmer padding. I wonder if Corbin would work on it...
    Dogma
    --
    O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
    '80 GS850 GLT
    '80 GS1000 GT
    '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

i really like harbor freight. you just gotta be picky when looking at items.. sometimes they are good, sometimes they are pretty shoddy.

Comment

harbor freight

Guys,
      I've beenbuying from them for a longtime and like one fellow said you gotts be careful what you buy from them. I looked at an ioere/water seperator for my air compressor....couldn't get it to stop leaking down....not bad for $19.99 but still leaks, on the other hand I got a hydraulic/air lift for my garage...it works great, no air loss ....NO MORE laying on the floor to do an oil change.....lifts everything from my GS850,1000 the wifes V-Star ...to my ST1300 with ease.....this is agood item from them...now if the tire changer was better.....
      Rod

Comment

I was thinking of getting one of those.
        NO PIC THANKS TO FOTO BUCKET FOR BEING RIDICULOUS

Current Rides: 1980 Suzuki GS1000ET, 2009 Yamaha FZ1, 1983 Honda CB1100F, 2006 H-D Fatboy
        Previous Rides: 1972 Yamaha DS7, 1977 Yamaha RD400D, '79 RD400F Daytona Special, '82 RD350LC, 1980 Suzuki GS1000E (sold that one), 1982 Honda CB900F, 1984 Kawasaki GPZ900R

Comment

Working...
        X