SS2wheel Arthur Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS2wheel Arthur Illinois

Oh why, oh why, oh why didn't I look for reviews before I ordered from these guys (they have a ton of bad ones). Tomorrow marks two weeks since I ordered a salvage head from them, and it's still not here. After the initial one week delay they told me the head they were going to sell me had bolts sheared off, so they had to find another one, and now been waiting over a week on that one (after they claimed they found one). They dodge phone calls, don't answer emails, are evasive about a tracking number. Monday I contact the credit card company and hope I can get my money back. Do not, DO NOT! deal with these guys. They respond to online parts search requests.

ya.. those online forms for parts always worry me, i've never had the guts to fill one out except for anderson vintage motorcycles and they called me once and never responded again.

Comment

Update

The head arrived Monday, it's considerably rougher than I was led to believe. The bolt holes all look good, but the valves themselves have a bit of rusty tinge to them like the engine sat outside for some time. We'll see if I got screwed after I get it taken apart and have the machine shop look it over.

Comment

Working...
      X