Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evapo-Rust

http://www.evaporust.com/evaporust.html

Hey gang, I just wanted to make my endorsement for this product. I recently got a steal of a deal on a rolling toolbox and have started pulling all my tools together to fill the thing lol. I found a small toolbox that I thought I had loaned to a friend in the back of the garage behind a chest freezer that needs repaired. Well it was open and it seems that a neighborhood cat decided it looked like a good little box , so here I have about 20 tools that are rust covered and awful looking. I found a link for this stuff online and looked over the site and though, heh, can't work if it is non-toxic! And put it out of my mind for a few weeks. Well I ended up finding a small bottle at Autozone and decided to give it a go. Washed out the small toolbox and used it as a container for the Evapo-rust and let stuff soak for 30 minutes. The first wrench came out looking brand new! I was able to pull 14 pieces out that needed nothing more done to them then wash off and spray with WD- 40. The rest I have let soak overnight and all but one very cheap screwdriver look good, so I give a big thumbs up on this stuff!

Sorry no picts this time around, but I'm sure I'll find another tool that needs a dip... I have a large bowie knife that someone took out and put back without telling me so I could wipe it down that now has the perfect thumbprint in the middle of the blade that I may try it on tonight lol. I'll take a pict before I do I promise!

good to know, i had thought of getting it.

Comment

Working...
    X