anplumbing.com A+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anplumbing.com A+

I went ahead and ordered all of the parts I needed to build my own stainless steel brake lines from anplumbing.com on Friday (8/8/08). I received an email on Sunday (8/10/08) saying that 4 of the 5 parts I ordered were out of stock. They offered to change out those parts for 4 they had in stock, or gave me the option to wait. I choose to get the substitute parts. I emailed them back Sunday night. Monday (8/11/08) I received an email with the new total price, order confirmation number, and order tracking number. The service was first rate and I would definitely do business with them again.

Let me guess... they swapped Stainless fittings for their out of stock zinc fittings? (This is what happened to me when I visited their store).

Stainless wont rust, which is cool, but they're 3-4 times more expensive, which is a bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by J_C View Post
      Let me guess... they swapped Stainless fittings for their out of stock zinc fittings? (This is what happened to me when I visited their store).

Stainless wont rust, which is cool, but they're 3-4 times more expensive, which is a bummer.
      Naw. I can't afford the stainless right now. But maybe next time.

I had ordered the adjustable ones that swivel to make life a little easier. But they were back ordered for 30 days. So I just decided to go with the standard one and I will have to be a little more careful when I determine where they go on the end rotation wise.

Comment

Ah weird! I wonder if that's what they were out of when I went in. He just told me they were all out of zinc fittings. Oh well, stainless cost an arm and a leg, but it's done

Comment

Working...
        X