Underbid.com Cheapest Dynojet Kit Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underbid.com Cheapest Dynojet Kit Source

Just popped up on the radar underbid.com and seem to have a wide selection and avaliability. With shipping these were $140 Normal retail is $175 = shipping.

Posplayr

I paid $119.99 with free shipping for a DynaJet stage 1 & 3 kit from DennisKirk.com

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Who knows about underbid... But DennisKirk does do a Beat it by a Buck thing. Just provide the link for the website with a cheaper price and they will beat it. With free shipping, heck, that is a great deal.

Comment

Dennis kirk low price using underbid.com

Dennis Kirk is $169.99 for the same kit. #3136 is more expensive for the 89-92 GSXR 1100 because it includes both stage 1 and 3 as well as emulsion tubes (about $18 per separately for OEM).

However that price deal by Dennis Kirk is killer. You still need the underbid.com to get an advertised price thought.

Posplayr

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
          Dennis Kirk is $169.99 for the same kit. #3136 is more expensive for the 89-92 GSXR 1100 because it includes both stage 1 and 3 as well as emulsion tubes (about $18 per separately for OEM).

However that price deal by Dennis Kirk is killer. You still need the underbid.com to get an advertised price thought.

Posplayr
          Ah...sorry...missed the fact you were pricing a kit for one of them fancy, new fangled, modern type motorcycles....

Comment

Which kit?

Not sure which kit you got but the #3133 is shown as $86.95

DK lists for 119.99:
            Dynojet Stage 1&3 Jet Kit

Dennis Kirk Part #: 171840
            Manufacturer Part #: 3133

You will probably get stopped out with DK at $100 trying to use the underbid price. Underbid seems to be a clearing house for other suppliers.

I'll update when I get the kit. Shipping was about $8 and no sales tax.

Posplayr

P.S yes those are real modern age 36mm flat slides I got there

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
              Not sure which kit you got but the #3133 is shown as $86.95

DK lists for 119.99:
              Dynojet Stage 1&3 Jet Kit

Dennis Kirk Part #: 171840
              Manufacturer Part #: 3133
              Yup...that's the one....

P.S yes those are real modern age 36mm flat slides I got there
              LOL....what do I know. These '82s are the newest bikes I've ever owned...

Comment

LOL....what do I know. These '82s are the newest bikes I've ever owned...
                Look at my signature those are the only street bikes I've ever owned.

Don't let the USD fork conversion fool you, the GSXR is 1986 First gen

Posplayr

Comment

I got mine from Cyclespot in Arizona. Was the cheapest around at the time - not sure about your GSXR kit though
                  1980 GS1000G - Sold
                  1978 GS1000E - Finished!
                  1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
                  1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
                  2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
                  1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
                  2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Just ordered mine from Denniskirk.com on the phone. I did the price comparison "beat it by a buck" and they did it! They factored in shipping from the competitor, but give me free shipping from them. $97.76, and cyclespot.com wants $93.xx before shipping. Good deal there. Also, it ships today (ordered at 5:30PM PDT) and I will get it Tuesday! Nice people.

Comment

Update

I was on vacation but in the mean time the Dyno Kit arrived from Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse. It seems to have been invoiced 8/21/08 the day after I purchased it.

Interestingly they list many items at higher prices. I paid $131.95 + 8.49 for Shipping That is about $23 off of the MAW price and $43 less than the DJ list.

Seems you only get this steep discount using underbid.com

From MAW:

M88995 $ 154.95 Dynojet Kit Stage 1&3 SUZ #3136 (3136) SUZUKI {0} [ FITS MODEL: GSX-R1100 89-92; STAGE: 1; 3 ]

Comment

Working...
                      X