Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say I have some problems with the logic in this:

Originally posted by etepesq View Post
    I put it on center stand, let the wheel spin in 1st 1500rpm, and used a soft sanding pad with some 40 grit sand paper and ground those points down so that the whole profile is round. NEW BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!! unreal..... corners VERY well now. NIGHT AND DAY! if you want to try it, only sand down those 2 points just off those 2 big center strips. You can feel the bumps with your hand quite easily. Hope this helps.

Peter (Seattle)

"The rear isn't quite as impressive;
    There is no question that at my advanced age I have missed a few things, so perhaps I either entirely missed the moment when Suzuki released a front-drive GS, or it has totally slipped from my memory?

Oh fudge.

Now, I love the sweetness, but was that maple or chocolate fudge?
    "If you are going through hell.......keep going."
    Winston Churchill

Comment

Until I modded my bike some years back I always ran a ME 33 up front with many different rear tires. The first was a Pirelli followed by quite a few ME 99 Perfect rear tires. Then I went on to Dunlop, Continental, and Bridgestone rear tires. They were always paired with the ME 33 in the front. I never had any complaint about the tires. The suspension may have been a bit lacking, but the tires were never an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by 850 Combat View Post
        ........I don't care for the R80RT either.
        Glad to hear that-I nearly bought one back in the day when I had money to throw at new motorcycles. Bought a K75 instead.

Comment

Working...
        X