Z1 is phenomenal!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z1 is phenomenal!!!

I know they have gotten good reviews before but they are so great to deal with. I called with some questions today. Jeff was super helpful. I ordered my parts at 2 oclock online today and I just got a UPS notification that they shipped today. Awesome. That way I can have them next week and get my bike back together. Since it is awesome riding weather here in Florida.

Merry Christmas and buy from Z1 whenever possible.

David
    David
    1998 Suzuki Bandit
    1978 GS750 gone but not forgotten
    1978 GS1000 - gone
    1981 GS850 - gone

Z1 is awesome, great service, prices, and lightning-fast shipping.

Now, keep your trap shut about that warm weather, it makes the rest of us jealous.

Comment

Yeah, they do have some good stuff and better prices than most. I usually order something and have it 2 days later, ground shipping. But I have to pay state tax when I order from them. I recently just bought a full valve shim kit from them.

Comment

Originally posted by 80GS1000 View Post
        Z1 is awesome, great service, prices, and lightning-fast shipping.

Now, keep your trap shut about that warm weather, it makes the rest of us jealous.
        If you let me ride your bike (Awesome look - very tasteful) you can come on down here anytime. As long as you don't mind lots of kids, a few snakes and some rabbitts....

I actually grew up near Matt on Long Island so I had lots of cold winters growing up.

Merry Christmas
        David
        1998 Suzuki Bandit
        1978 GS750 gone but not forgotten
        1978 GS1000 - gone
        1981 GS850 - gone

Comment

Working...
        X