Never using BikeBandit again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maro View Post
    Well ive been trying to avoid this thread becuase i like them ... Until today... I ive been waiting 2. Weeks for superbuke bars and bar ends. Packaged arrived today... All banged up... Taped crappily.... Bars was there, bar end package was there.... Minus the bar ends.. Wtf!!!! The package doesnt even look open, its just empty.... And yes i triple checked the box. Im done with them toi. My last order i bought a cargi nrt that ripped immediatlely. Ill be all over the phone with them tomorrow for sure. They might br good for oem parts. Thats it

BTW, my spelling sucks here because I posted this from my phone.....
    So I just called Bandit and bitched about the bar ends. They said they would have to file a claim with UPS and that they would re-ship the bar ends and the I would receive them within 5-7 days. YEAH RIGHT!!

So let me get this straight.. someone from UPS opened the handlebars package, stole the bar-ends but left the OEM package for them untampered, and the re-taped the box and continued shipping.

GTFOH!

How bout this scenerio, some drunk from Bikebandit's packaging department slipped the bar-ends out the package to look at them, failed to put them back in, shoved everything into the box, had another vodka, then taped the box all crappy. I like that scenerio better. I'm officialy done with bandit.....

Comment

The Saga of Bike Bandit Continues

Ok so yesterday the valve cover gasket finally came in that I ordered the Thursday before Memorial Day weekend,after several calls to Bike Bandit because of backorder issues on the Brake Pads and out of stock issue with the gasket. Also yesterday under a different shipping number they also claim that I received the Brake Pads. Well I didnt get the pads only 1 large box with the the gasket (which was folded in half BTW). I called USPS and they said they show the Pads under their tracking # were delivered, and obviously the gasket was delivered because Im looking at it by United Parcel. SO after calling USPS I called Bike Bandit who is faxing me a merchandise not received form so they can make a claim, and now I guess I get to wait yet another several weeks for the rear brake pads. Its a good thing the pads on the bike are serviceable despite the fact they are a bit thin. If there is a list of prefered suppliers and ones to aviod unless absolutely necessary, Bike Bandit needs to be at the bottom of the AVOID list.

Comment

Working...
      X