Z1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z1

It's been said before, and will be said again. Z1 is 1 of the greatest. Ordered stuff on Friday and it was here when I got home from work today.

Andy
    1986 GS1150ES "JUNO QUICK”
    1984 GS1100GK
    1982 GS1100E “RANGER”
    1978 GS750E-"JUNO RIOT" on the road in 2013
    1980 GS550GL complete, original, 4900 miles

Yup, talked to them on Tuesday afternoon, package with chain and sprockets was here on Friday. Now I just need time, but they did their part.
    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Bishop Helder Camara

"Beware of the man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."

82 GS1100E....black w/WC fairing and plenty o corrosion and low levels of attention

Comment

A+++. I like to talk bikes with Jeff. Love his New York accent! And Jeff is a member of this forum. Way cool!

Oh yeah, the business is first class, too!

Comment

Yes, awesome service!

In all my orders, the last was Monday June 22, here today Thursday June 25 afternoon USPS Priority. NY to TX. Ordered in the AM, shipped same day.

One thing I like about the site is the "Out of Stock" information on the items. I held off on the Dyna coils, due to "out of stock" notice, but they even gave a date of when expected. Appeared that the date was pretty accurate. Priceless. I will return.

Thanks Z1! Thanks Jeff!

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Tom MLC View Post
          A+++. I like to talk bikes with Jeff. Love his New York accent! And Jeff is a member of this forum. Way cool!

Oh yeah, the business is first class, too!
          Okay, I'm not certain, but I did grow up in NY, so........based on my experience, Jeff is British, Rob is a New Yorker. Could be wrong, though.
          "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Bishop Helder Camara

"Beware of the man with only one gun. He probably knows how to use it."

82 GS1100E....black w/WC fairing and plenty o corrosion and low levels of attention

Comment

Working...
          X