X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newenough kudos

I bought another jacket from Newenough.com
    A Scorpion leather

The All-In leather jacket is a good combination of style, comfort, and protection. The overall quality is a notch above most leather styles in this class. We...

In black, no stickers/decals 2XL tall

I ordered it July 3,Friday night.
    I realized I used the wrong shipping address, so I send an email.
    I expect a reply Monday July 6, instead I get a reply July 4 saying-no problem, we'll make the changes. Ok cool, on a holiday I get a reply.
    The jacket shipped July 6 and showed up today, July 8.

Once again newenough has gone above and beyond my expectations

Oh and the jacket, really, really nice and heavy leather.
    the ghost flames look really cool, even at my age............
    Keith
    -------------------------------------------
    1980 GS1000S, blue and white
    2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

+1 I ordered a Scorpion x700 helmet on Sunday, had it at my PO Box on Thursday. Great service fast shipping, and the price could not be beat.
    80 GS850GT " Are we having fun yet! "

Comment

Looked up the link. The sizing chart has a column for "max belly" OUCH!

1978 GS1000C
      1979 GS1000E
      1980 GS1000E
      2004 Roadstar

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        Looked up the link. The sizing chart has a column for "max belly" OUCH!

LOL that's why I bought it!!

50 inch chest, 44 waist, 19 inch neck, 37 sleeve.........

It fits!!
        Keith
        -------------------------------------------
        1980 GS1000S, blue and white
        2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

I gotta give them an A+ as well.

Ordered a pair of Cortech Accelerator 2 Gloves on Friday the 3rd, they were waiting for me when I got home from work on Monday the 6th.

Comment

me too

Scorpion Blast better than Shoei RF-1000?

yup.

$250 difference in the price and the cheaper one doesn't whistle at 130 and doesn't get pushed around as much when I'm shoulder checking.
            the cons:
            not as much peripheral view and the face shield 'crack' is too big at its lowest notch, but venting is way better so it doesn't fog up even when fully closed.

Newenough had it where I wanted it fast, with tracking and cheap as borscht. Also, the motogp pants i bought a few years back are awesome and they were reasonably priced.

Its the first place I check when I need new gear.

Comment

Originally posted by KGB View Post
              LOL that's why I bought it!!

50 inch chest, 44 waist, 19 inch neck, 37 sleeve.........

It fits!!
              Kieth i had considered buying one of these but their sizing chart made me question whether their 2X would fit. I am a 50inch chest, 40 waist, 18.5 neck...you say that it fit you well with your dimensions??

Comment

Very happy with my recently purchased Cortech Impluse II perforated leather jacket from NewEnough. Nice, cool ride in to work this morning. Hard to go wrong with perf leather (including liner) for $135 of course! It's not listed in the Closeouts any longer, but the direct link still works or you can search "impulse" on their site. Black has long been sold out, and blue is only available in large. Red and silver are available in several sizes still:

The Impulse II jacket has a very nice fit and has a great sporty look. And at this closeout price, its a genuine bargain!. The heavy leather combined with...

Comment

Working...
                X