Mike's XS Superb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike's XS Superb

He's primarily into Yamahas but a lot of the items will fit Zukes. His prices are great. For instance I bought a set of deep right angles snap ring pliers for $10.00 on his site. Elsewhere, I have seen them for $24.95. His shipping is reasonable and fasssst. I've received 2 different orders from him and both have made it to Texas from Florida in 2 days. My last order was for stainless braided brake hoses for the front. The 20 inch ones that he stocks are the right size and his price ($24.00) is the best that I've found. His copper crush washers are the best price that I can find too. No affiliation with him of course other than a satisfied customer, but he is terrific. You can find him at www.mikesxs.net
    Don

Yup Mike's is hard to bet on the stuff he sells.

Comment

I bought some spokes from him that crossed over fine to my GS for $29. He has two 20" stainless lines which one did you get? Did they work on your GS1k. Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Ruddock View Post
        I bought some spokes from him that crossed over fine to my GS for $29. He has two 20" stainless lines which one did you get? Did they work on your GS1k. Dan
        I don't think that it would make a difference but I bought the 29-6506. Installation was a snap. The barrel nut at the banjo fitting can be loosened and the line will rotate either way up to 1 full turn so that it will not bind. They fit my GS1K just like they were made for it.
        Don

Comment

Working...
        X