Newenough kudos again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newenough kudos again

I don't work for these guys, but they continue to amaze me with their customer service

I bought this jacket back in July, shipped July 7 to be exact.

The All-In leather jacket is a good combination of style, comfort, and protection. The overall quality is a notch above most leather styles in this class. We...

Rec'd the jacket, no problems just gonna take time to break in.

Well I rec an email alert they dropped the price by about $70-$100 depending on size.

Ok I'm over 30 days since I bought it, but being cheap, I figure I'll ask if they offer a rebate or price match. I can accept the , "sorry you're over 30 days" answer.This was Friday night, 2 days ago.

Well today I get an email, stating I'm over 30 days, BUT they will split the difference and give me a gift certificate for $35.
    MORE than I expected and again, proving this company has OUTSTANDING customer service.
    Keith
    -------------------------------------------
    1980 GS1000S, blue and white
    2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

No surprise. NE has been exceptional since day one for me. Great prices AND great customer service = the first place I look when I need anything they might sell.

Comment

Working...
    X