Kudos once again for Z1 Enterprises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos once again for Z1 Enterprises

Last week I bought a choke cable, clutch gasket and other things for the restoration of my 1979 GS1000S. When the parts arrived, the clutch gasket and choke cable did not match what was installed. I talked to Rob @ Z1 about what happened and, after he did some research, it turns out that what they list for those two parts is indeed wrong. Rob talked to MotionPro directly and they are making a choke cable and sending it directly to me and he found the correct gasket for the clutch.

Quick shipping (3 days coast to coast), friendly service and a willingness to fix what's wrong. I have nothing but good things to say about Z1.

Thanks again Rob!

I wasnt gonna say anything but they goofed your order and you're happy about it?
    sigpic

82 GS850
    78 GS1000
    04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
    .................________-|___\____
    ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

Service

I too have recieved great Z1 service, from Jeff.

Guess I'll have to check my recent Motion Pro cable purchase though..

Comment

They could have just said 'too bad' and done nothing like a lot of companies out there. Instead Rob talked to Motion Pro and they are custom making the cable and eating the cost of shipping. Plus he was going to ship me the correct gasket. Tell me the last time you had a company step up and go the extra mile and try to fix an error on their part, including contacting a manufacturer and getting them to help fix the problem and didn't try to pass it on to you.

It's simple; they showed that they cared about a customer, so I threw them some props. A lot of people only complain about a company doing wrong; I like to give props for one that does something right.

Originally posted by Octain View Post
        I wasnt gonna say anything but they goofed your order and you're happy about it?

Comment

Cool, you showed props. Kudos! You're right, most only complain.

I was happy with the ordrer I placed with them but I got the correct parts.
          sigpic

82 GS850
          78 GS1000
          04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
          .................________-|___\____
          ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

Working...
          X