ebay Dealers selling turn indicators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ebay Dealers selling turn indicators?

Hi all, I’m looking for some cheap turn indicators and was wondering if any of you have bought from the Hong Kong dealers on ebay? I was thinking something like this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-x-A...item255c8a12e9 the only places selling indicators for this cheap on ebay seem to be from Hong Kong and it look like someone is buying from them, but I wanted to know if any of you had anything to say before I gave it a go?

thanks, willman

Go for it!

Originally posted by willman View Post
    Hi all, I’m looking for some cheap turn indicators and was wondering if any of you have bought from the Hong Kong dealers on ebay? I was thinking something like this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-x-A...item255c8a12e9 the only places selling indicators for this cheap on ebay seem to be from Hong Kong and it look like someone is buying from them, but I wanted to know if any of you had anything to say before I gave it a go?

thanks, willman
    Hi Willman,
    I've purchased a couple of inexpensive electronic items on Ebay that came from Hong Kong and everything went extremely well. I'd say just check out their Ebay "track record" and, if it looks good, go for it. Good luck and let us know what happens!!
    1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

Comment

Last time I bought something from HK Never did receive it...

Comment

ok, they are kinda cheap so i think i may give it a go. will let you know what happens.
        willman

Comment

my rear led signals are from Hong Kong. my only complaint is that it took WEEKS for them to get here. When I had to buy some new front signals, I spent the extra 50 cents and got the same item from some dude here in the states. Got to me in 1 week.

Comment

Check e-bay seller cyclepartsdirect.
            They are in Canada. I've bought from them more that once and have been very happy.
            Just sayin'.
            The Three Horsemen
            '85 GS1150ES (Current Income Eater)
            '83 GS1100ES
            ‘77 XLCR

"Never ride faster than you can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes."
            Porkchop Express

Comment

I ordered the above and they were stateside( from HK) in about 5 days. Nice OEM quality as well.

Comment

I ordered them, I’ll let you all know if/when they show up. And if they don’t, I’ll use one of the sellers you all recommended I guess now it’s a waiting game

willman

Comment

I ordered two face shields from HK a few months ago. I got two for less than one cost here. Great seller and I had them in about a week.

Comment

Those HK lights are complete junk,when you go to tighten them the insert comes right out,i bought 10 of them by mistake for a few enduro bikes i have ,trust me go where GregB said cyclepartsdirect,way better stuff.,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by gs1150streetracer View Post
                      Those HK lights are complete junk,when you go to tighten them the insert comes right out,i bought 10 of them by mistake for a few enduro bikes i have ,trust me go where GregB said cyclepartsdirect,way better stuff.,,,,
                      I went through a couple of sets of Lockhart Short Stalks because of that. The last set I got I epoxied the inserts into the bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ricks View Post
                        I went through a couple of sets of Lockhart Short Stalks because of that. The last set I got I epoxied the inserts into the bodies.
                        I tried the same thing with Norton speed grip epoxy with no luck,switched to the K&S bulb type lights,blew them now off to the K&S LED lights,the 1229 with cams seems to make to much vibration to keep a bulb on day to day rides and I dont want a huge stock set up..?Will keep thread posted before winter.....

Comment

Originally posted by gs1150streetracer View Post
                          I tried the same thing with Norton speed grip epoxy with no luck,switched to the K&S bulb type lights,blew them now off to the K&S LED lights,the 1229 with cams seems to make to much vibration to keep a bulb on day to day rides and I dont want a huge stock set up..?Will keep thread posted before winter.....
                          1229 or not, the bike shouldnt vibrate so bad as to blow a bulb... If it vibrates that much, you may look into syncing your carbies...and as for blowing bulbs...whats the chances you're over charging?? Things like that are the first to go when the bike is fed too much juice.

Comment

I bought indicators from these guys, great service and quick delivery.

Comment

OK, i just got them. i'll get some pics and do a writeup in a little while.

Comment

Working...
                              X