Pousseux - Great seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pousseux - Great seller

2 thumbs up for this guy! He's on GSR now and then, and he has a lot of stuff on eBay, but he's in Canada so shipping to USA is high. Super nice guy, showed me around, former 1150 dragger, doesn't race anymore but still builds bikes and owns a bunch. I live close enough to him so I went up this weekend to pick an upper fairing I won from eBay, and saw his vast of array of parts, neatly inventoried, and his prices are AWESOME. I also got some brackets that just aren't available anymore. Too low, actually. It sort of makes it look like he's trying to profit from shipping, but he's not. Before I bid I asked if local pickup was OK, because sellers trying to make $$ on shipping will start the bids or buy it now low, but not allow you to come get it, forcing the shipping charge. He was all for it because it saved ME the cost of shipping. CAN to USA shipping is costly--more from CAN to USA than USA to CAN for the same addresses! That's a shame because he gets beat up by folks who don't realize that, and there's nothing he can do about those costs. Even though the shipping fees are high, compare his prices to USA sellers, and decide for yourself where the ripoff really is. It's not Pousseux. The 5 hour round trip was well worth it.

+1
    He sold me an 850 Airbox that was in great shape for a reasonable price and shipped it really quick.
    1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
    1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

I have an 1150 block from him in my closet that I got for $50. He's close by, so it was a quick and easy transaction.

Comment

What is his eBay name?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT View Post
          What is his eBay name?

My ID on Ebay is the same (0: pousseux

Have a nice day
          Mike
          sigpic I do not put skis on my motorcycle (-:
          Harley Davidson Fatboy
          Vulcan 800 modify old school (Give to my son)
          GS1150 original ( my baby )
          Bandit 1200 like european tuning
          And a S/C and T/G GS1150 (long time ago)

Comment

Originally posted by cableguy View Post
            2 thumbs up for this guy! He's on GSR now and then, and he has a lot of stuff on eBay, but he's in Canada so shipping to USA is high. Super nice guy, showed me around, former 1150 dragger, doesn't race anymore but still builds bikes and owns a bunch. I live close enough to him so I went up this weekend to pick an upper fairing I won from eBay, and saw his vast of array of parts, neatly inventoried, and his prices are AWESOME. I also got some brackets that just aren't available anymore. Too low, actually. It sort of makes it look like he's trying to profit from shipping, but he's not. Before I bid I asked if local pickup was OK, because sellers trying to make $$ on shipping will start the bids or buy it now low, but not allow you to come get it, forcing the shipping charge. He was all for it because it saved ME the cost of shipping. CAN to USA shipping is costly--more from CAN to USA than USA to CAN for the same addresses! That's a shame because he gets beat up by folks who don't realize that, and there's nothing he can do about those costs. Even though the shipping fees are high, compare his prices to USA sellers, and decide for yourself where the ripoff really is. It's not Pousseux. The 5 hour round trip was well worth it.
            Every time I try my best (0:

Thanks, Mike
            sigpic I do not put skis on my motorcycle (-:
            Harley Davidson Fatboy
            Vulcan 800 modify old school (Give to my son)
            GS1150 original ( my baby )
            Bandit 1200 like european tuning
            And a S/C and T/G GS1150 (long time ago)

Comment

Working...
            X