Ten Toes Trucking LLC / Sprinter158

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ten Toes Trucking LLC / Sprinter158

This is a review of Ten Toes Trucking LLC a/k/a Sprinter158 on uship.

I bought a project GSX1100G in Indiana and needed to get it to Florida. I use uship, and had initially placed it for bids to see what the cost would be. Most bids were coming in around $475. I cancelled the listing when the deal fell through. After a little while, I found the bike was still for sale and negotiated a better price. I re-posted the ad for transport, and got better bids, one of which was for $350 from Ten Toes Trucking. He had good feedback, and communicated well.

The deal was closed and transport booked on October 1. Since the cost was so low, he had a window to pick it up and deliver prior to the end of the month. The bike was picked up well before then, and delivered today October 20. He had emailed on the 19th, and we agreed on an 11 AM delivery. I also needed to vary the location since his smaller truck would be able to get in and out of my driveway- larger trucks with trailers cannot.

The entire experience was hassle-free. No damage to the bike, he has good equipment. Right on time, good communication, and an excellent price.

Here is his contact info:
    Ten Toes Trucking LLC
    Jason Ingalls
    423-847-1737
    423-774-3865
    jasoningalls AT bellsouth.net

His user name on uship is Sprinter158, but if you contact him directly he can offer you a better deal since there are less fees involved.
Working...
X