The Email..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Email..............

I am basically done with the guys that troll and sit all day at a desk in an office while their mechanics wrench on their bikes and then they come and post how they are the end all experts and all that crap. So you slam me, call me a jerk, blah blah blah.. Well as far as the guys carbs go, I had the inside skinny on what his post was REALLY about and that he didnt want to be the BAD GUY and all that. Hes a really nice guy too by the way. So post 2 will be the part of my email to Paul detailing to him that i had the REAL HIDDEN meaning behind the first post directly from the OP. AND as to why he was being polite and honoring that he " would give him (being Paul ) some ink" like Paul asked him to do. Other than being told THIS ALL TELLING DETAIL, there was no way of me knowing it...so here we go. I wont post the parts as to where i tell him ( Paul ) what I think of him, but I will post the part where i relay to him that I knew the truth well before he even read post number 1.
    Last edited by chuck hahn; 12-12-2012, 03:29 AM.
    MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

To Mike I apologise in advance and I will undertsnd if ya call me out, but i aint gonna ever take these guys crap and they know it...I gotta do what I gotta do ....sorry!

The email text:::::

Heres a little heads up reality check for you Paul. Mike has PMed me well before you posted in his thread. In his PM, he told me it was his way of sniping at the work and that his phrase " LET THE PICTURES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES" was his way of saying look at this **** guys. So wheteher you like it or not, the truth is that he IS NOT happy with them and he only posted them because ( and you know i cant know this any other way than if he told me so himself ) is that you had asked him to throw him some ink.. Now how do I know this FACT? HMM..Because he told me so...thats how!!
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Let My cross burning now commence...SEE YA ALL IN HELLLL!!!!!!

Comment

I guess some of us are blissfully ignorant.

sigpic
        mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
        hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
        #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
        #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
        Family Portrait
        Siblings and Spouses
        Mom's first ride
        Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
        (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Chuck, Care to share what this is all about?
          Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
            when she stays up too late and mumbles something about the price of fish in California and toaster ovens...
            Yours does that too? I thought mine was the only one??
            De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              I guess some of us are blissfully ignorant.

Too right about that!
              -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

Here ED...this ia what its about.

A member used Pauls ( nastyjones) carb service from tjhe services section. Nasty was that guy about 5 or 6 months ago that came on and said he and a buddy ( or something to that effect ) had got a sonic cleaner..then spent 3 weeks ( maybe a bit of an exaggeration but makes the point ) asking all sorts of questions on nwhom had what machine and what different solutions they were using and all that...(remember the guy now). Then WHAMMMO!!!! Another instant carb rebuilder and painter is magicallly born!!!!!

The OP in the other post got his stuff and its simply a disappointment to him and he came to the buyers review section and posted pics AND SPECIFICALLY used the phrase"Let the pictures speak for themselves" in his opening post. He toldme that PHRASE was his way of saying he was dissapointed and look at this stuff guys. He didnt want to ruffle feathers and was just basically being nice because Paul had asked him to give him some ink here on the forum,,so he did.

Then Paul saw how me and Andrian were pcicking apart the pictures and got his WITTLE BWITTY FEWLINGS HURT and went crying to Frank like a school yard bully that had just got punked by the very people he is picking on...basically we turned the tables on him and he didnt know we had already known the OP WAS NOT AT ALL happy with them.

Then all thew other train wreck vultures came on ...and not to thier detriment I must add because they didnt know waht I already knew...and started sying i was making direct accusations against another members " business" and that the OP was in fact happy as a clam with his work. So you see ED, the minute someone wants to call me out and start attacking my morals and integrity...they had well before hand undertsand that I will not back down and I will hand them their azzes in a hand basket. They dont like it when they get their posts rippped on and cry foul and all that running to Frank for a leg to hide behind stuff starts.

I will almost surely be banned but I really dont care one way or another really because these types that have invaded the forum since i became a member have ttransformed it from a cicil forum that was all about bike, mechanicing, and helping that first time bike guy into a forum thats about.. hey, how can i get me a fancy machine and then get these guys to send me money to do their stuff mentality. They dont want to talk about bikes...they want to start fights and insult ME ( a lot too ) and then when i mtip their handfull of bull crap back up and rub their noses in it they run like ball lesws fore skin flapping in the wind little sissies to Frank. Ive had enough of it and them.. so let the chips fall as they may. is that enough oversight to explain what this thread is about?

Comment

Ball less, foreskin flapping in the wind paints a pretty picture.
                  Its about that propeller video yes?

Comment

Originally posted by JEEPRUSTY View Post
                    Ball less, foreskin flapping in the wind paints a pretty picture.
                    Its about that propeller video yes?
                    lolz.......
                    1983 GS 1100 ESD

Comment

Just another Chuckism.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

OldSkool...I never even knew who this nastyjones was till he chimed in about going to cry to Frank. When he did that i clicked on the find all posts by thing and refreshed my memory as to who he was and what his gig was. Then i put 2 and 2 together and realised how they got messed up for the guy.

Up to that point, my observations of the wavvy currdled looking paint, the painted things that werent supposed to be , etc etc. were simply my impressions of the work which was represented in the posted pictures..nothing more and nothing less. Take my word for it or not guys. However, once my knowledge of what was really behind what i had already know was challenged....well as for that TACT thing...Yeah right!!

TACT is for chicken chits that dont have the stones to be forth comming and direct with what they think and want to say. Being PC isnt a requirement and will never be a skill I will ever bend to learn either. You take Chuck Hahn straight from the hip or not at all. Those really are your only 2 choices folks!!!!!
                        Last edited by chuck hahn; 12-12-2012, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I am gonna do Mike a set of BS 36s. Gonna powder coat the carbs gloss black, have my plater redo the gang rails with new zinc plating, remove all the zinc plated hardware and replace that all with stainless.

Might even think about getting with the guys down at Alimo Plating and see what the cost of a full chromed gang rail set will be!! Do him a set of show stoppers. My labor will be 100% FREE!!!!! I will drive them to the appropraite vendors I have and do the internals and all that myself. If I am still on the forum when they are done..or he posts them. up you will see them.
                          Last edited by chuck hahn; 12-12-2012, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rustybronco View Post
                            Yours does that too? I thought mine was the only one??
                            mine to , then complains she's tired
                            1984 GS1100GK newest addition to the heard
                            80 GS 1000gt- most favorite ride love this bike
                            1978 GS1000E- Known as "RoadKill" , Finished
                            83 gs750ed- first new purchase
                            85 EX500- vintage track weapon
                            1958Ducati 98 Tourismo
                            “Remember When in doubt use full throttle, It may not improve the situation ,but it will end the suspense ,
                            If it isn't going to make it faster or safer it isn't worth doing

Comment

Working...
                            X