New battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New battery

Ordered a new battery on 3/29 about 9:30 AM PST came in the mail at Noon on 4/1. For my other bike, not the GS1000E. ( BatteryStuff.com ) The right one and everything. Free shipping USPS Priority Mail I like It
    [SIGPIC1980 GS1000E
    Yamaharley Roadstar Silverado.2008sigpic

Ordered a new battery on 3/29 about 9:30 AM PST came in the mail at Noon on 4/1. For my other bike, not the GS1000E. ( BatteryStuff.com ) The right one and everything. Free shipping USPS Priority Mail I like It
    What battery did you order? How about a link to it??

Comment

comuter dumb

Originally posted by almarconi View Post
      What battery did you order? How about a link to it??
      I ordered a battery for my 2008 Roadstar. Yamaha, 103CIs of asian harley look and shake alike FURY. The web site is.... BatteryStuff.com....I don't know how to link. It was a (GT14B-4)
      [SIGPIC1980 GS1000E
      Yamaharley Roadstar Silverado.2008sigpic

Comment

Posting a link is easy. Just copy the URL at the top of the page you want to link (right click, copy) and paste it (right click, paste) in the post. I always preview the post to make sure the link works correctly.

The Scorpion YT14B-4 (YT14B-BS) motorcycle battery is a high-performance, sealed, non-spillable AGM battery. Features 220 CCA, 1-Year replacement warranty!
        1982 GS1100GL Citrus County, FL

a rare outsider and was only built until 1983. Who still has one, it gives her so little.

Comment

My brother just got a battery from them also for his wife's bike. An AGM. Great prices and free shipping. I think my next one is going to be from them.
          1982 GS1100GLZ Sold but still loved
          2008 Bandit 1250 Crashed (cager on a cell phone)
          2008 Bandit 1250 #2

Comment

Working...
          X