Closeout HJC CL-16 Helmets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closeout HJC CL-16 Helmets

Motorcyclegear.com has a nice closeout sale on HJC CL-16 helmets. $59 - $79 is a nice deal on a good helmet.

Thanks,
    Joe
    IBA# 24077
    '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
    '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
    '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Joe thanx for posting , that is one heck of a dealio, Brian

Comment

Very nice, I wasn't aware of those.

I did pick up the IS-16 because they had one in my beloved silver. When it arrived the chin vent was broken, and the folks at the store were extremely helpful, and worked with HJC on my behalf. HJC is sending a replacement helmet whereupon I will send the defective to the store, shipping is covered. I'll say it again, customer service is where it's at and you really find out how good a retailer is when something goes wrong. I really like these folks.
      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

I have to try a helmet on before I buy one. The sizes vary so much even within the same manufacturer. Just one of the things I won't buy online.
        sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
        1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
        2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
          I have to try a helmet on before I buy one. The sizes vary so much even within the same manufacturer. Just one of the things I won't buy online.
          Haven't seen any variation in HJC sizes or shapes. Every HJC Medium Large has fit my head perfectly. Bought quite a few of them.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

The build quality of HJC had improved exponentially over the last 10-15 years and is quite impressive. I bought one of these last year for a friend .. Looks like I'll get another as a spare. Thanks Joe.

Comment

Thanks for the link!

Ed
              GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
              GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
              Originally posted by GSXR7ED
              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

That's where I got mine a couple years ago. Cant beat that price.

BTW....If any of you EZBoyez, with Candy Fancy Maroon, want a matching helmet the Wine color they offer is very close.

and OMT.....remove and lube the visor ratchet mechanism with a little vaseline. Works much smoother.
                Last edited by bonanzadave; 02-21-2014, 07:23 PM.
                82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

I have four HJC helmets, one in blue, red, black and white. I have a big head and XXXL helmets are hard to come by, and each and every one I found online for less than a hundred bucks. Good helmets!
                  Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                  87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                  99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                  15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Yeah HJC make a really nice helmet,I just wish they fit my head

Comment

Thanks Joe. My Bell is a little noisy so, for $59, I figured what the heck and ordered one.
                      1983 GS 1100 Guided Laser
                      1983 GS 1100 G
                      2000 Suzuki Intruder 1500, "Piggy Sue"
                      2000 GSF 1200 Bandit (totaled in deer strike)
                      1986 Suzuki Cavalcade GV 1400 LX (SOLD)

I find working on my motorcycle mildly therapeutic when I'm not cursing.

Comment

Thanks for the Sale Thread Heads-up!

Ordered my new HJC on 22Feb and she arrived today. Yesterday, my new Bell arrived.

I'm trying a medium on the HJC and the Bell is a large. Medium is a little snug but based on some videos I've seen, the fit is nice as advertised.

These are presents to me for all the maintenance I've done since arriving in NM.

Ed
                        Last edited by GSXR7ED; 02-26-2014, 10:33 AM.
                        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                        GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                        Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

More of these in stock!

Motorcyclegear.com has more HJC CL-16 helmets in stock ranging from $69 - $79.

Thanks,
                          Joe
                          IBA# 24077
                          '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
                          '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
                          '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Nardy View Post
                            Motorcyclegear.com has more HJC CL-16 helmets in stock ranging from $69 - $79.

Thanks,
                            Joe
                            Thanks for the link Joe
                            It's your fault I save money.
                            1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
                            1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Aw man, I really wanted the matte black, but it's out of stock in my size. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                              X