Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know of Canadian Online stores that offer free shipping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know of Canadian Online stores that offer free shipping?

Other than Canada's Motorcycle!

I need a new helmet ASAP, and Canada's Motorcycle doesn't have the one I want in stock. They won't be getting it in till next month.

I'm looking for an L2S OF569 SCAPE helmet in Matte Black, for somewhere around $110 - $120. If anyone knows a website that is currently stocking theses helmets, ships for free in Canada, and accepts Paypal, let me know.

The reason I'm in such a hurry is because the provincial government changed the regulations for motorcycle riders. As of June 18, anyone who has held a bike license for less than 3 years is required to wear a 3/4 or full face helmet. I picked out the LS2 from Canada's Motorcycle almost 2 months ago, but they weren't in stock. And still are not in stock. My time is running out and I don't want to shuck out the money for a different helmet that I don't particularly want.

Any help is appreciated!!

Ya, and good luck with this, Canadas Motorcycle is it, far as I know.

Comment

I don't know where you live but Royal in Guelph On., is free shipping over $89.00.
      Large aftermarket retailer of snowmobile parts and accessories, motorcycle parts and accessories, ATV parts and accessories, motocross parts and accessories.
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

What province in Canada are you. It is not on your profile. Can't help you with your helmet choice, but I bought a full face helmet from REEVU. Love it. It comes with an adjustable mirror inside that enables the driver to look behind with a glance. It is subtle, but you know when there are cars coming up behind you, without even looking as the lights register in the mirror. The insides are removable for washing and they are DOT approved. Designed in Italy. Less than 400 including tax.

Comment

He's in Saskatchewan, I'm about to run into all these same regulations next week too.

Fyarl666, just pick a different helmet from Motorcycle super store, they ship fast.

Have you looked at modular helmets? That's what I got and I like it a lot!

Comment

Yeah I'm in Saskatchewan.

Instead of Canadas Motorcycle, I bought it from Motorcycle Superstore. Paid about $70 more than I would have with Canada's Motorcycle, but you know when you have your heart set on a certain thing? And then everything else you look at just looks like a huge piece of **** in comparison? That's how I've been with this helmet.

I've been gazing at this helmet with dewy eyes for the last two months, and now every other helmet I looked at just looks like a huge chunk of crap, or it's so freakin' expensive, there no possibility that I'd ever afford it.

Oh well, sucks to be me I guess. Hopefully the shipping time won't be more than a week.

Comment

Don't really know any other than Canada Motorcycle. If you want to check in the US, like other wrote, Motorcycle Superstore, STG gear and ExtremeSupply all have good deals.

Comment

Working...
              X