CheapCycleParts.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CheapCycleParts.com

Does anyone have experience, good or bad, with ordering OEM Suzuki parts from CheapCycleParts.com? The appears to be competive with other internet sites, but are showing OEM parts available that I thought were no longer available. I use/ have used about every other site, but saw this site advertised on Ebay and looked at it. I would like to order several things, but can only get a few reviews, the usual complainers about shipping cost, etc. thanks for any information.

Originally posted by 83ESD View Post
    Does anyone have experience, good or bad, with ordering OEM Suzuki parts from CheapCycleParts.com? The appears to be competive with other internet sites, but are showing OEM parts available that I thought were no longer available. I use/ have used about every other site, but saw this site advertised on Ebay and looked at it. I would like to order several things, but can only get a few reviews, the usual complainers about shipping cost, etc. thanks for any information.
    I ordered a couple of petcocks, valve cover gaskets and bits from them a year or so ago and prices were competitive, delivery was prompt and they had parts that I could find nowhere else. I give them a big thumbs up.
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

I've used them a few times for various parts. Prices were always good. One order shipping was a tad bit slow but the others were all good. If I recall correctly normal shipping was about 10-14 days.

I would by from them again if/when need.
      1979 GS850G
      2004 SV650N track bike
      2005 TT-R125 pit bike
      LRRS #246 / Northeast Cycles / Woodcraft / Armour Bodies / Hindle Exhaust / Central Mass Powersport

http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k443/tas850g/

Comment

Working...
      X