X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuck78 View Post
    fyi, UEGO Sensor = Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen Sensor

Innovate 3795 setup, $165:

The first 10 minutes of starting the bike up and taking it for a spin around the neighborhood proved this type of setup to be extremely useful and a huge time saver for carb jetting and tuning on modified engines/intakes&exhausts, so I hope this can help out others as well.
    The thing I don't like about this setup is that digital gauge is using the analog output, not the digital. For the one I bought, there is a bit of an offset and gain difference between the gauge and what is reported on the digital output. I have two of the Innovate widebands and both have held up very well.

jig1.jpg

Comment

I have been using the AEM failsafe wide band on the turbokat and only recently downloaded the software to retrieve the data. Also configured the Guage to read boost, vacuum in center and air fuel on outside led,s. My only complaint is the failsafe Guage has a different display than the ones pictured and is very difficult to read in daylight. My AEM oil press Guage has a bright display that does not match. Also setup failsafe to retard timing on my dyna 2000 on a lean condition. Works well.
      Last edited by Guest; 09-22-2014, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X