nos-suzuki-parts.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nos-suzuki-parts.com

These guys in Greece are unbelievable (http://www.nos-suzuki-parts.com/) . This is the second time I've ordered some stuff from them and their prices are pretty reasonable and parts arrive usually within 10 - 14 days. Their packaging is unbelievable. My current purchase, an NOS gas tank, was shipped in the factory box. The tank was wrapped with newspaper and extra foam to take up extra space in the box, then a layer of stiff cardboard outside the box, then 3/4" styrofoam, then a fairly thick, huge plastic bag and lots of packing tape. Pretty bomb proof. They also go by "ntinos620" on ebay.
    '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Site is really slow

Comment

Yes, it is. Supposedly they're working on it. Shipping is fast though. Look for them on ebay.
      Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
      Site is really slow
      '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Aw, Sandy. I was trying to keep Nitinos my own little secret

I've ordered from him a few times now, and have been very impressed with how fast the goods get here. Faster than some North American sellers can do it.
        '83 GS650G
        '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

OOPS, sorry. The new tank for the EFE is nice and shiny though.

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
          Aw, Sandy. I was trying to keep Nitinos my own little secret

I've ordered from him a few times now, and have been very impressed with how fast the goods get here. Faster than some North American sellers can do it.

Comment

Just checked out their website.

What's the best way to find parts?
            How did you pay for the parts?

Thanks for the lead.

Comment

Originally posted by jabcb View Post
              Just checked out their website.

What's the best way to find parts?
              How did you pay for the parts?

Thanks for the lead.
              I find it easiest to use their EBay store. Paypal was my method of payment.

Their communication is good. You can email them and ask for something specific if you can't find it on their website.
              '83 GS650G

Comment

So how do I find the store? Typed in nintino620 in the search for store area and came back with 0 hits. Maybe post an item from them so we can then bookmark the store???
                Last edited by chuck hahn; 08-14-2014, 08:08 PM.
                MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

That BigD misled you with the wrong store name 'cause he wants all the parts for himself. Greedy bugger. Try ntinos620
                  Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
                  So how do I find the store? Typed in nintino620 in the search for store area and came back with 0 hits. Maybe post an item from them so we can then bookmark the store???

Comment

I just ordered a couple of gear shifter linkages for my 1980 GS1000S Cooley, the linkages on both of mine are in rough shape, hopefully they have them as I've looked high & low for them for more than 18 months.

Thanks for the lead.
                    2018 Honda Africa Twin AS
                    2013 DR 650 Grey, sold 1981 GS 650E Silver,

1980 GS1000ST Blue & White, X2

2012 DL650 Vstrom Foxy Orange, in storage
                    1981 CT110 X2 "Postie Bikes" Gone to a New Home.
                    2002 BMW 1150 GS Blue & White - Sold
                    1975 BMW R90/6 Black - Sold 1984 GS1150EF Sold
                    1982 BMW R100 Africa trip, Stolen - Recovered- Sold
                    1977-1980 Suzuki GS550, GS1000E, GS1000S GSX750, GSX1100,s
                    Hondas ST90, CR125 CB175 , CB350 CB750, NSU Quickly, Yamaha RD's 350/400,

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
                      Try this link:

'83 GS650G

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi Canuck View Post
                        I just ordered a couple of gear shifter linkages for my 1980 GS1000S Cooley, the linkages on both of mine are in rough shape, hopefully they have them as I've looked high & low for them for more than 18 months.

Thanks for the lead.
                        I ordered the same parts and waited and waited only to get a notice via PayPal that I was getting a refund. Only trouble is I got charged by PayPal for the refund; they assessed me a fee for receiving money. The only note I got from the vendor was there was trouble with the site.

Total downer!

Comment

Originally posted by rudeman View Post
                          I ordered the same parts and waited and waited only to get a notice via PayPal that I was getting a refund. Only trouble is I got charged by PayPal for the refund; they assessed me a fee for receiving money. The only note I got from the vendor was there was trouble with the site.

Total downer!
                          That's odd. I've received REFUNDS through paypal, and never had a fee assessed. If that's what they did, then another reason to hate their fee structure
                          '83 GS650G

Comment

Originally posted by rudeman View Post

Total downer!
                            Got an email from paypal saying.

Ioannis Triantafyllou sent you $69.00 USD Transaction ID: 326E4981E9861660F
                            Hello David Barrett,
                            Just thought you'd like to know Ioannis Triantafyllou sent you $69.00 USD.
                            Note from Ioannis Triantafyllou:
                            i send your money back At your disposal for anything you need.thank you and i am sorry for this
                            Looks like I also got charged the fee, couple of bucks, not worth chasing.
                            I had ordered 3 and hoped to receive at least one of them but obviously they have none left, even though their website showed it as available.
                            2018 Honda Africa Twin AS
                            2013 DR 650 Grey, sold 1981 GS 650E Silver,

1980 GS1000ST Blue & White, X2

2012 DL650 Vstrom Foxy Orange, in storage
                            1981 CT110 X2 "Postie Bikes" Gone to a New Home.
                            2002 BMW 1150 GS Blue & White - Sold
                            1975 BMW R90/6 Black - Sold 1984 GS1150EF Sold
                            1982 BMW R100 Africa trip, Stolen - Recovered- Sold
                            1977-1980 Suzuki GS550, GS1000E, GS1000S GSX750, GSX1100,s
                            Hondas ST90, CR125 CB175 , CB350 CB750, NSU Quickly, Yamaha RD's 350/400,

Comment

The fee is probably due to the seller sending you money rather than a cancellation through EBay...it's a minor thing, but it is an annoyance. The seller should be eating any associated fees when they can't deliver the promised product
                              '83 GS650G

Comment

Working...
                              X