Canada's Motorcycle Superstore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada's Motorcycle Superstore

https://www.canadasmotorcycle.ca/ For Canadian motorcyclists, this is a good resource for pretty much everything. Except bits and pieces for our GSs of course! I use them primarily for tyres, since their prices are quite competitive and over a certain $ amount shipping is free. And if they say it's in stock. it's in stock!

I bought a set of Sena SMH10's from them about 12 months ago. Yesterday I discovered some damage on one of my units rendering it inoperable. I called them and even though I couldn't find a receipt or any record of my purchase, they tracked it down through their system and confirmed the purchase and the warranty. I've sent the defective unit to them and will receive a new replacement in a few weeks. Excellent! I've also ordered tires from them and it is a treat to have free delivery straight to your door. Highly recommended.
    IBA# 12860
    Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
    1984 KZ1100R
    2008 Kawasaki KLR650
    2011 Concours 1400

Comment

I bought all my bearings from them for my EF. Prices were really good and got them fairly quick. It's great to see a Canadian supplier trying be competitive and in most cases succeeding.
      '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Yup, use them, their prices are great. Free shipping for orders over $49.99!
        1978 Gs1085 compliments of Popy Yosh, Bandit 1200 wheels and front end, VM33 Smoothbores, Yosh exhaust, braced frame, ported polished head
        1983 Gs1100ESD, rebuild finished! Body paintwork happening winter 2017

I would rather trust my bike to a technician that reads the service manual than some backyardigan that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix things.

Comment

Working...
        X