Bike of the Month photos needed NOW !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bike of the Month photos needed NOW !

Hello everyone - if you have ever wanted to share a photo of your GS with the GS Resources community, NOW is the time to do it. If you are interested, submit your photos now….at this point, we do don’t have a bike to display for April 2024.

I think there may be an issue with you getting the submissions????? I have sent pics of my bike twice, and also sent a request that you have received the submission, with no responses.

Has anyone else submitted their bike in the last month or two?

Maybe mine is just not worthy of such a high honor???
    Last edited by 1978GS750E; 03-24-2024, 11:22 AM.
    Ron
    When I die, just cremate me and put me in my GS tank. That way I can go through these carbs, one more time!
    1978 GS750E - November 2017 BOTM
    1978 GS1000C - May 2021 BOTM
    1982 GS1100E - April 2024 BOTM
    1999 Honda GL1500SE

Comment

Hi Ron - Thank you for your quick response. I have not received any photo submissions and I have not received a correspondence from you regarding your submissions. I will contact Frank the webmaster and try to figure out what is wrong with the BOTM photo submission feature. Just to be clear, did you submit your photo following the proper steps that are listed?
      markn

Comment

Not sure I understand the photo requirements. Near the top of the page it says...
        The picture should be a max size of 800x600 pixels.
        Further down the page, under "Image Requirements" it says...
        Images must have a height AND width of 2048 pixels or less.​
        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Why not make it easier. For example we could just post pics of our bikes here with a description and boom, you take it from here
          No signature

Comment

Deja vu all over again. Just like last month, Trevor pointed out the same thing. Then, I posted a link to the hard-to-find instructions for submissions. Now, Bob has pointed out that the instructions contradict themselves. Make it easier, or direct people to clear directions.
            Rich
            1982 GS 750TZ
            2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
            Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Thanks guys. I have contacted Frank, the web designer, and we will be addressing the confusion regarding the photo submission requirements. We’ll also address the difficulty that some folks have had finding the link to submit their photos….we’ll make it more noticeable.

Comment

Working...
              X