X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who picks?

Comment

You got the last tag, so you do!

Is it in "the rules" that you have to have a pic of your own bike with the next tag when you pick the next tag, or can one just grab something out of thin air?

Originally posted by Zim View Post
      Who picks?

Comment

Originally posted by mike_of_bbg View Post
        You got the last tag, so you do!

Is it in "the rules" that you have to have a pic of your own bike with the next tag when you pick the next tag, or can one just grab something out of thin air?
        Your bike needs to be in the picture with the new tag...

That's why I always try to get the new tag while I am out getting the old tag...
        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Who picks?

CLASSIC ! Oh it's ok by me ZIM , now you know. Take 2 or more on your ride and have your bike in the frame. Post old and new at the same time and you'll be a pro in no time. look back at post#1 and skim the pages.

I wanted to post up today ...in the hazy cool humid air. I have a couple new ideas for posts.
          SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Ok, back in 10 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000
              Tough part is looking back at all the posts and trying not to repeat.
              There's not a problem with repeating.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Saint Michael

Comment

So, what exactly is the new tag? St. Michael specifically, a saint in general or just a religious sculpture?

Comment

Specifically, Saint Michael. Technically, a Saint statue will do. A religeous sculpture leaves too much to interpretation of the rules, for example, you can't park next to a pile of dog $&@# and claim it is a perfect likeness of the Virgin Mary.

Comment

Hey. Where are the valves, camshafts and all that extra weight on the motorscooter? Does that really qualify?
                      I don't see the aluminum swingarm or disc brakes either???

Nice. You rarely see any of those around, the Hondas get all the attention.

Comment

When I joined the site I rode an '82 GS1000SZ that I bought new offa the showroom floor. Time marches on and I don't gotta be the fastest kid on the block no more, so five years ago I switched to Harleys. But I hadda buy that little Zuke just to blast around town with.

Comment

And I'll blow the doors off a CT90!

Comment

And I'll blow the doors off a CT90!
                            Or a Harley!

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                              Or a Harley!
                              tkent, BEHAVE!! This is not a discussion thread about brand!

Comment

So am I looking for a statute of "Saint Micheal"? Or any catholic saint? Or any saint from any religion? There is a huge Buddha statute in a bar ( yes I said a bar) here in san francisco, does that qualify?

Comment

Working...
                                X