X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a Tag entry. Just chatting.

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
    ... a unique water tower for your next tag. ...

ANybody in Yipsilanti that can get a tag photo....?

CAn see this from quite a ways down the road. And when first see it say "What... is... That ! ....?"

(THis is not a tag photo. I snaged it from Wiki.)

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
      "What... is... That ! ....?"
      Thats a big morel mushroom
      82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
        Thats a big morel mushroom
        That's hiding a missile silo in plain sight......

on edit: WooHOO! I now have 50001 posts, I getting up there with the big boyz!
        Last edited by Guest; 09-28-2011, 08:39 PM. Reason: Just noticed I've made over 5000 posts...

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
          I now have 50001 posts
          Blabber mouth (i mean fingers)!
          82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

I was waiting for a good tag to enter the game.

Here is a watertower.

next tag:

This is a border post between Belgium and The Netherlands.
            If a border post is not common in the usa any physical sign of a border is ok.

Comment

Those are some unique tags (Nice Bike too). Well done and welcome to the game. Maybe DantheMan can get the US (Minnesota) / Canada boarder sign. I think its right in his back yard .
              82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

The bike looks good from a distance. When you look close you can see it is an old bike.
                I have some more ideas for good tags. I'll check the new tags. But not all tags are possible to get in belgium and my time to ride the bike is limited.

Comment

OK, here's the boundary between Canada and the US at Nighthawk, WA:

Actually, it's the Border Station just on the Canadian side...they had no issue with me taking a photo here, but I did not test the friendliness of the American guards (likely just as nice as the Canadians, it is a quiet corner of BC).

Last edited by Guest; 10-02-2011, 05:06 PM.

Comment

And, here's the next target.....desert, although let's be fair, and include grasslands, or any other relatively untrampled natural area:

Comment

Wow, I never thought of Canada being a desert area. Where is that at?
                      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Probably by Osoyoos, SE British Columbia.

Comment

Hamster, you're very close...I had just come through Osoyoos, and was sitting just south of Keremeos/Cawston at the junction of the highway to Nighthawk.

This desert area is the northern-most (obviously) extent of the Great Basin Desert, and is more correctly described as "shrub-steppe".......temps to more than 100F (38C), and only 10-12" precip per year. Rattlers, sage grouse, lizards, sage brush, rabbit brush....well, you get the idea.

Irrigation results in mondo-great grape-growing for wineries, although total area production (here and extending about 100 miles north) about the same as a single big winery in California. Now you know too much useless info.....

Comment

Originally posted by wouter View Post
                            I was waiting for a good tag to enter the game.

Here is a watertower.

next tag:

This is a border post between Belgium and The Netherlands.
                            If a border post is not common in the usa any physical sign of a border is ok.
                            Nice, I like it. I didn't have time to check the game the last couple of days, I was out riding, to and from Bemidji, MN where I was playing my viola in their symphony orchestra. It fits well on my bike, I was the only orchestra member on a motorcycle....

Comment

"any other relatively untrampled natural area"

very hard to find in belgium...

Comment

Key word is "relatively"......anyplace that a photo can be taken that does not have a building or road in it, and has vegetation....

Comment

Working...
                                X