X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Military helicopter on display:

Comment

next tag....

Not this, but thought it would be cool....

But this, since everyone has one nearby for an old man sport...a golf course:

Comment

But, an OLD late '50s Fiat 500 on a pole or not would be too cool! Golf courses abound in my area, one every 15-20 miles, this won't be too hard to do once I finish putting the bike back together....

Comment

i will see if i can get it tomorrow night, hopefully the pictures wont be crap..

i wont be on my gs though, i'll be riding my friend's cbr900 lol

Comment

Come on, a golf course is about as easy as it gets for a tag.

Comment

I was sure someone would have got the tag before now. I've been out on my bike a lot, but real busy with my show schedule (theatre stuff, it's usually real dark on the way home, and I'm rushing to get there), today, if someone doesn't beat me to it, I'll have the tag.

Comment

OK, here's the golf course:

And the new tag is a sawmill, operating or not (sorry, all you desert dwellers, I thought about a gravel pit, but the sawmill showed up first)

Comment

OK, if nobody can find a sawmill (c'mon, all you people in the logging states) in the next couple of days, I'll post an alternative tag.

Comment

Here is a old sawmill.

Next tag.

A fruit tree orchard.

Comment

Originally posted by wouter View Post
                      A fruit tree orchard.
                      An orchard to grow fruit trees, and not an orchard to grow fruit....?

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                        An orchard to grow fruit trees, and not an orchard to grow fruit....?

I did not know the english word for orchard so i used an online translator.

The orchard in the pic is to grow apples.
                        But if you can find an orchard to grow fruit trees that is ok for me.

Comment

If no one else gets off their duff before Saturday, I will have to get the orchard picture (apple) when I ride to Duluth...

Comment

all the orchards are 250km+ from me haha. i'll wait for one a little more accessible haha. unless a picture of a mall called 'Old Orchard' works ;D

Comment

I have an apple orchard a few miles from me. I'll try to find time tomorrow, but I have been swamped lately and it's been difficult to get out. There is also a vinyard right down the road, but the 2 lane road it is on is too heavily traveled to be able to stop for a pic.

Comment

Did you know a grove of nut trees is also called an orchard.
                                82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Working...
                                X