Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarious. I better get that tag tomorrow. I don't want to look like that, or suffer your wrath.
    Last edited by gsrick; 03-04-2012, 10:48 PM.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

If you, or anyone else, had gotten that tag and given me a new one to look for,
      I am sure that I could have gotten it today as I got to put 108 glorious miles on my oldest bike today!

Downloading vid's presently.

Daniel

Comment

I don't even know what the tag is anymore.
        No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
          I don't even know what the tag is anymore.
          Highend Bike dealer Triumph, Ducati, Beemer,ect.....
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Thanks, see what I can do...
            No signature

Comment

I just might take the ride down to Baxter today. There's an HD dealer and a Victory dealer in close proximity to each other. That's about as high end as it gets around here. There aren't any bikes outside though, they're in the showrooms.

Comment

Go and get it Dan!
                Don't forget to post the new tag.
                Snow coming tomorrow, here.

Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Breezy, with a west wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.

Tonight: A chance of rain showers between 10pm and 4am, then snow showers, possibly mixed with rain. Snow level 7000 feet lowering to 5600 feet. Low around 33. Breezy, with a west wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Tuesday: Snow showers, mainly before 10am. High near 34. Breezy, with a west wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.

Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. North wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 42. East wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 21.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 55.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 29.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 59.

Weather is REALLY fickle around here. Got to ride when you can.

Daniel
                Last edited by Guest; 03-05-2012, 01:34 PM.

Comment

I missed my window of opportunity. It's snowing now, that wasn't in the forecast last night.

Comment

I thought I had it. Googled Ducati, found one north of me, on the way to my parents. Boogied up there before the sunset and its a freeking Harley dealer. Expensive, but not highend. I'll try for another dealer south tomorrow. Its a BMW dealer near MMI, so it should be legit. That is if Trevor doesn't come through.
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Sorry no go today and not tomorrow either. Someone else is going to have to get this one. I won't be near one till at least sunday, if then. Trevor where are you?
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I've watched so many of the tags lately and said to myself, wow that's less than a mile away, the current tag is a couple miles away unfortunately they have me working twelve hours a day, seven days a week and will be for at least two more weeks. Maybe after that I'll jump back in.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                          I thought I had it. Googled Ducati, found one north of me, on the way to my parents. Boogied up there before the sunset and it's a freeking Harley dealer. Expensive, but not highend.
                          I'll try for another dealer south tomorrow. Its a BMW dealer near MMI, so it should be legit. That is if Trevor doesn't come through.
                          H-D's don't count, tag was not to find a lawn mower shop.

Get back to it when you can Wacky.

Meanwhile, keep funding those on Welfare. And paying for Government vacations.

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                            H-D's don't count, tag was not to find a lawn mower shop.

Get back to it when you can Wacky.

Meanwhile, keep funding those on Welfare. And paying for Government vacations.

Daniel
                            Its a shame they don't count, I don't think I'd use 1/2 a gallon of gas getting 20 mower shops and 4 H-D dealers and ten chopper shops. The grow like weeds here.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Tomorrow is supposed to be nice here. It snowed this morning. So, tomorrow I'll get a picture of the most expensive bike store around these parts, it's a Victory/Polaris dealer, but all you'll see will be the ATVs, they don't put the bikes out until the snow quits falling...

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
                                Tomorrow is supposed to be nice here. It snowed this morning. So, tomorrow I'll get a picture of the most expensive bike store around these parts, it's a Victory/Polaris dealer, but all you'll see will be the ATVs, they don't put the bikes out until the snow quits falling...
                                Go inside and take a pic or two.
                                There may be a model that you want to ride home on in there.

Daniel

Comment

Working...
                                X