This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
    I never saw a pink flamingo in a yard until I moved to Indy.
    I thought they only live in warm climates. It must have stode away in some snowbirds RV. I hope P.I.T.A., EPA, and the WWF, does'nt hear about it. Somebody could get some Federal jail time, for interstate smuggling.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Naw, the pink flamingos migrated north in the talons of eagles. They found they weren't truly edible so they dropped them in the front yards of trailer parks and anywhere a garage sale was being held......

Comment

Those eagles target trailer parks just like tornados.

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
          Those eagles target trailer parks just like tornados.
          I remember a tornado in the early 80s that came through just north of Orlando, about 2 miles from my house. It took out 3 moble home parks. I'm not implying that the tornado targeted the moble homes....., it was the flamingos.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
            Naw, the pink flamingos migrated north in the talons of eagles. They found they weren't truly edible so they dropped them in the front yards of trailer parks and anywhere a garage sale was being held......
            We were thinking of having a garage sale, but now I'm not sure I want to risk it.
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Alright lawn crap central.

Notice the giant pink flamingos and giant chickens.

And for you monster truck fans.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I NEED.... well, ALL OF THAT CRAP! LMAO!

Eric

Comment

Next tag outdoor outfitter.

Classic truck is optional.
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

For some reason, I don't think that I will be putting too many miles on the scooters in the next few days...

Winter Storm Watch From Thursday Night Through Saturday

From the National Weather Service:

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN RENO HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM
                    WATCH...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM LATE THURSDAY NIGHT THROUGH
                    SATURDAY AFTERNOON.

* TIMING: SNOW WILL DEVELOP THURSDAY NIGHT AND REMAIN NEAR THE
                    SIERRA CREST THROUGH FRIDAY AFTERNOON. AT LAKE LEVEL...A MIXTURE
                    OF RAIN AND SNOW IS EXPECTED THROUGH FRIDAY AFTERNOON BEFORE
                    CHANGING TO ALL SNOW FRIDAY NIGHT.

* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS: SEVERAL FEET OF SNOW ARE POSSIBLE ABOVE 7000
                    FEET WITH THE HIGHEST TOTALS NEAR THE SIERRA CREST. BELOW 7000
                    FEET...10 TO 20 INCHES ARE POSSIBLE WITH HIGHEST AMOUNTS NEAR
                    AND WEST OF HIGHWAY 89 MAINLY OCCURRING FRIDAY NIGHT AND EARLY
                    SATURDAY MORNING.

* WINDS: SOUTHWEST 15 TO 25 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 40 MPH. RIDGE GUSTS
                    IN THE SIERRA UP TO 90 MPH.

* SNOW LEVELS: VARYING BETWEEN LAKE LEVEL AND 7000 FEET THROUGH
                    FRIDAY AFTERNOON...THEN DROPPING QUICKLY TO THE VALLEY FLOOR BY
                    FRIDAY EVENING.

But... Skiing conditions will be looking good!

Comment

"Is there anybody out there?" (PINK FLOYD) Is this to hard? No Gander Mountain, Bass Pros, Dicks, Sports Authoritys? Hello? Should I get a new tag?
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I can get the Gander Mtn tag by tomorrow, but yesterday and today is taken up with getting my 1100G streetworthy. Beautiful, sunny days, and I'm working on the bike. The 850 is rideable (needs new brake pads up front, they're getting thin), but I need the 1100 working too, and I'm running out of time as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                          "Is there anybody out there?" (PINK FLOYD) Is this to hard? No Gander Mountain, Bass Pros, Dicks, Sports Authoritys? Hello? Should I get a new tag?
                          Na...don't change it, it's a good tag. Someone will get it this weekend.
                          I am limited during the week because I can rarely take my bike to work.
                          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I'm hoping to be picking my bike back up tomorrow or early next week. I'll be starting up then!

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
                              I can get the Gander Mtn tag by tomorrow, but yesterday and today is taken up with getting my 1100G streetworthy. Beautiful, sunny days, and I'm working on the bike. The 850 is rideable (needs new brake pads up front, they're getting thin), but I need the 1100 working too, and I'm running out of time as usual.
                              Great!
                              Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                              Na...don't change it, it's a good tag. Someone will get it this weekend.
                              I am limited during the week because I can rarely take my bike to work.
                              Great!
                              Originally posted by Monty View Post
                              I'm hoping to be picking my bike back up tomorrow or early next week. I'll be starting up then!
                              And ggggrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt ttttttttttttttt!
                              Sorry,I'm Jonesing here. I don't really need a reason to ride, since I ride to work every day. Its nice to have an objective or goal, besides getting to work on time and staying a live in the process. Some places,where I don't always go. Just no more graffeti tags.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

bwringer and I are working on my GS tomorrow. If we get it going, we'll do a dual tag, him on one of my bikes and me on the other. It is a good tag, I am just real busy.

Comment

Working...
                                X