This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
    Our Australian mates also have vineyards.

Eric
    What? You can grow Foster's on a vine?

Comment

Yellow Tail is an economy priced brand that is currently available in lot's of stores State side.
      Yummy and fair priced considering the miles the bottles have to travel to get here.
      And yes, they grow the grapes on vines down under also.
      The grapes themselves, grow UP of course.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
        ...........,. can also give an excuse if needed, to hop on and take a ride. .......
        Yes, has always been a Riding Game, not a photo archive game.

If it were a photo archive game; could have someone post every 5 minutes "yep, I got one of those from last week", and 2 minutes later someonelse "yep, I got one of those from last year", and 5 minutes later someone else "here is one from yesterday". And meanwile no one has gone out for a ride, or if someone did go out for a ride they would come back and be behind by 2 or three.

And I will admit to not looking back over the past months at past tags while was shoveling snow and scraping ice instead of riding.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
          Yes, has always been a Riding Game, not a photo archive game.

If it were a photo archive game; could have someone post every 5 minutes "yep, I got one of those from last week", and 2 minutes later someonelse "yep, I got one of those from last year", and 5 minutes later someone else "here is one from yesterday". And meanwile no one has gone out for a ride, or if someone did go out for a ride they would come back and be behind by 2 or three.

And I will admit to not looking back over the past months at past tags while was shoveling snow and scraping ice instead of riding.

Did I miss something? I've been saying that your tag is the valid tag, what is the problem? I'm hopeing someone gets the train depot tag soon or I'll go for it, but the only one I know of is out of the way from where I need to go after work. Thanks for the link, but it won't help me on my phone.
          Last edited by gsrick; 03-21-2012, 01:41 PM.
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Train depot, I can do that today, it will be my first for the game if no-one beats me to it.

p.s. archive smarchive, I plan on riding the wheels bald on this bike!!!!!

Comment

Train depot:

Well, it's now an ice cream shoppe, but it was a depot at one time.
              Next tag to come, I was not sure which one I would need so I have not taken it yet.

Comment

I guess the train depot is what was wanted, get your tag out there, I wanna play

Comment

New tag:

A mom and pop donut shoppe. Make no mistake, even though the front door says "Bakery" they are only open 5-11 am, clearly donut hours.
                  A kolache shoppe will also do, but it must be a mom and pop. No chains, no franchises, and above all else: NO DUNKIN DONUTS!

So, there you go old_skool, welcome to the game and good luck.

Comment

Bonus points for cops in the photo!

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Tim's donuts.......Yummy !!!!!!
                      Larry D
                      1980 GS450S
                      1981 GS450S
                      2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

dang i just rode by one on the way home from work, maybe another trip to town is needed lol

Comment

You guys are making this too easy, After missing the train depot, and not seeing a new tag, I said the hell with it for today, I'm riding, after well over a 100 mile jaunt, and dropping my wife off at my daughters to babysit our Grandkids(this was still all on the bike-2 up) I went for a nice cruise through the park and didn't get home to almost 8p.m., then saw the tag.... a doughnut shop, maybe tomorrow, then wife calls, forgot her meds, Tag time!!!! So on my way back to my daughter's, you get some night photos, first up, a mom and pop doughnut shop(this is not a chain-only one) in Brunswick Ohio, and it was still open

now the tag, an analog clock tower, no bank clocks, no street light clocks, clock tower of some sort, no digital.

My first win, and I'm here to play, the kid gloves are off!!

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                            You guys are making this too easy, After missing the train depot, and not seeing a new tag, I said the hell with it for today, I'm riding, after well over a 100 mile jaunt, and dropping my wife off at my daughters to babysit our Grandkids(this was still all on the bike-2 up) I went for a nice cruise through the park and didn't get home to almost 8p.m., then saw the tag.... a doughnut shop, maybe tomorrow, then wife calls, forgot her meds, Tag time!!!! So on my way back to my daughter's, you get some night photos, first up, a mom and pop doughnut shop(this is not a chain-only one) in Brunswick Ohio, and it was still open

now the tag, an analog clock tower, no bank clocks, no street light clocks, clock tower of some sort, no digital.

My first win, and I'm here to play, the kid gloves are off!!
                            Exellent, youv'e fallen into my trap. I used the Russian Pi$$emoff Strategy, it never fails to lure them in. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA!
                            Oh great night photos, I guess I can use a flashlight with my phone.
                            GSRick
                            No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                            Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I use this little camera for all my web photos, everything you've seen on here that I've post, use it for all my ebay, craigs ads, even a good little camera to take for family get togethers, perfect for the bike, about the size of a pack of cigarettes(no I don't smoke) but very durable, takes 2 double AA's, easy to load to the puter, this is my second olympus. Now don't get me wrong, we use the big Cannon for all the special family stuff, but this Olympus is hard to beat, cheap and super easy to use and upload.

Comment

They work fine if you drop them in a fishing pond, too.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Working...
                                X