Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bizarre. If someone didn't get the presidential tag soon, I was going to take a ride out to get it, and it was going to be Grant's birthplace (Pleasant Point, OH).

Comment

Originally posted by wacky941 View Post
      looks like bonanzadave beat me to the punch
      Not so Wacky.....The premise to this game is to ride out and get the picture after the tag. My pic is several years old. So go ahead....but remember, Theo would like to see the aircraft in the air.
      82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
        but remember, Theo would like to see the aircraft in the air.
        Correct, I want to see a plane flying. I know there are some pilots here, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Comment

Hmm, do paper air planes work?

Comment

Go for it bonanza, I temporarily removed some of the body parts from my bike before reading the latest posts, my bike is not ready for pictures right now.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Hmmm did airplanes stop flying?

Comment

Originally posted by gs road racer View Post
                Hmmm did airplanes stop flying?
                Well I was out Saturday, had my camera, I saw a few planes flying...
                So I stopped, got of the bike, took off my glove, took out my camera...and dang it if that plane wasn't gone...

Funny thing about planes...they keep moving. And I'm not going to sit and wait along a flight path when it is a beautiful day out....I'm going to ride.

Someone get this already....and then let's have a tag that is stationary...something I can ride to.

BTW...I think this should be a monthly game...
                Today is the 31st and we should score it out and start a new one for June...
                Just my thoughts....
                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                  Someone get this already....and then let's have a tag that is stationary...something I can ride to.
                  Here ya go....

Last edited by bonanzadave; 05-31-2010, 12:52 PM.
                  82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Your Reflection

82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                      Your Reflection

Awesome tag!! Nice work.

Don't know if I'll get out now...we just got power back after a big storm blew through...
                      I'll be checking the radar in a bit.
                      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Yea, the game goes on!

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
                          Yea, the game goes on!
                          Get out there ! You can be the Man in the Mirror.....
                          82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

wondering if I can pull this one off in my garage

Comment

you might be able to, but the follow up tag wont be to epic.

I am horrible at packing the damn camera... so many places near work for this game but never have the digital on me.

Comment

I usually only read here at lunch for 10 minutes, then forget about the photo thing.... doh!

Comment

Working...
                                X