X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theo View Post
    Rules are easy...
    Find a SIMILAR tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). Take the tag to a new location, get the photo and post it here.
    Upon posting your new tag, the tagger is responsible for specifying what it is in the photo that must be reproduced. Be specific, but not so specific that no one else will be able to play because we couldn't find another pink school bus.
    Try to place the tags in interesting locations, objects or places that could probably be found in at least the majority of NYS Counties.
    The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose.
    One tag at a time within thread. File photos are NOT permitted. You gotta ride to play this game.
    No whining There are plenty of folks here that will help you understand the rules
    The holder of the tag determines if the tag has been duplicated and acknowledges it by posting on the thread. (Surrendering the Tag)
    No Pre-Arranged Tag Handoffs / Linear Tag sequence
    The motorcycle in the picture must get to the tag location under its own power (The vfr870 rule).
    Last but not least, should the tag be soo ridiculous that no one is able to reproduce it, it can be voted down if a majority of the active participants feel necessary.
    A new tag must be placed within 48 hours of getting the old tag.
    Here are the rules.

Comment

Ok cool, so i think the general consensus is doesn't matter what bike. not like there is money on the line or anything. ill throw the idea out there and if they want to play i will invite them to play.

Comment

Yes, I am INSULTED because of simple things like this.
        The bike that I rode TODAY to get the tags, looked like this two years ago:

It currently has 4 things that, according to those that have given up, say don't work with these bikes.
        4-valve exhaust system, CV carbs with pod air filters, CV cards without paying for some after-market kit to make them work
        and anti-dive front forks.

Horse arena:

Next tag, Fire Dept.

QUITTERS, buy another bike!

There are hundreds of other forums for those "other" bikes!

Eric

BTW, I had owned and still do, a Suzuki GS since 1980.
        The next tag, I'll take a car, same thing, right?
        Last edited by Guest; 03-22-2012, 08:20 PM.

Comment

kb_air, one of the best things about this forum is we welcome all motorcyclists, no matter their bent. Be it chopper, cafe, Hardley, Yamahahaha, it really does not matter. We love to ride. I have ridden with all brands, even as exotic as Aprillia and MV Agusta. And I have found through personal experience that we all share a common thread: the love of riding. I personally welcome some fresh blood, so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
            kb_air, one of the best things about this forum is we welcome all motorcyclists, no matter their bent. Be it chopper, cafe, Hardley, Yamahahaha, it really does not matter. We love to ride. I have ridden with all brands, even as exotic as Aprillia and MV Agusta. And I have found through personal experience that we all share a common thread: the love of riding. I personally welcome some fresh blood, so to speak.
            beautiful. cool man, im glad its about wind in your hair more than the politics.

Comment

Bring on the Harley's, Victories, Gold-wings...

Who needs a GS forum anyway, right?

Eric

See post #2238 for the next tag.

Comment

Hmm, Steve rides a Gold Wing. Perhaps we should ask him.

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
                  Hmm, Steve rides a Gold Wing. Perhaps we should ask him.
                  Been a Harley or two in this game, also...nothing wrong with that
                  Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                  '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                    Been a Harley or two in this game, also...nothing wrong with that
                    While neither Harleys nor Gold Wings strike my fancy, they are all motorcycles. Please see my repost on the rules.

Comment

well being that it IS a gs forum, i really don't suspect a flood of harleys and goldwings coming into play just because they are aloud to. I know that I'm here because I own a gs, and I'm pretty sure that goes for 99% of its patrons.

Comment

Originally posted by kb_air View Post
                        well being that it IS a gs forum, i really don't suspect a flood of harleys and goldwings coming into play just because they are aloud to. I know that I'm here because I own a gs, and I'm pretty sure that goes for 99% of its patrons.
                        Why should they? Does not sound reasonable to me.
                        OTOH, you ARE here, you are a member, you apparently own two GS motorcycles, you have friends. Some of your friends have motorcycles. You and your friends love to ride. So do we. You ride with your friends, why can't we? And vice versa.
                        And should the opportunity arise, everyone in your group is ALWAYS welcome at any and all GSR Rallies, we have some every year. See The GS MeetingPlace section of this forum for listings and updates on rallies.
                        Last edited by Guest; 03-22-2012, 09:18 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                          Um, I'm kinda split on this one, I don't care what the member rides in the game, but, his last message said, I'll let them know they can join the game....time out, it's not right to have his buddies play the game unless they become members, not just random guest, just my .02
                          Can they do that? For most forums you must be a member if you wish to post.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                            I've seen post as guest, and with photos, I don't know for sure. Unless thats the first title your given as a new member, don't remember.
                            LOL. Just tried it, tried to post, wanted a login. Perhaps older s/w? IDK if it is possible, seems like a lot of hassle just to post a picture.

Comment

yea well i'd obviously tell them to join . thought that was a given.

Comment

As long as there is a SUZUKI in the next picture tag, I'm in.

Eric

Comment

Working...
                                X