Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope thats not in your back yard. The purpose is to get out and ride. I don't think people are going to be very happy if I ride up in their yard and start snapping photos. Heard the term, "Hello 911. theres an intruder in my yard."
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I don't think I'll go after that one. I think the only wooden ones will be ones at peoples houses. Parks will all be metal.
      Originally posted by trevor View Post
      And the next tag is??? I'm going out for a ride but now people are saying you have 48 hours to post the next tag? Sorry guys but I'm going to have to bow out of the game. It's just to slow now to keep my ADD mind interested anymore. Remember one day we had 3 new tags in one day. That won't happen again. Good luck and have fun guys. For what it's worth if you ken get the tag surely you can post a new one at the same time to keep it moving? no?
      Trevor
      15 minutes later, it was posted. An hour after the first one..
      I don't think the end of winter is a good time to judge the pace though. Most people can't ride yet or ride when its warmer.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
        I hope thats not in your back yard. The purpose is to get out and ride. I don't think people are going to be very happy if I ride up in their yard and start snapping photos. Heard the term, "Hello 911. theres an intruder in my yard."
        any neighborhood park will work. we have lots of them here in bama. if its too difficult just take off the 'wood' restriction.

Comment

Posting from my phone so forgive typos. My wife and I got these on the way to lunch.

At a daycare. A very bright one.

New tag. Outside of an antique shop.
          Last edited by Guest; 03-24-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

All resized properly now. Sorry if anyone had to scroll for hours.

Look at her new paint job! So pretty. The mechanic wasn't sure if he screwed up the paint on my tank or if it was me, so he repainted the tank and sidecovers for free.

Comment

Took a 25 mile ride to get a photo of a place 2 miles away, heres the antique store.

Sad go all they way to a neighboring town to get the tag and all the streets were blocked by a festival.
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Next tag is an Army*Navy, Surplus Store.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

No new tag yet? Sunday's awasting away.
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

On my way to get it. I'll have to wait until the afternoon to post a new tag though. :/ hitting an army surplus store on the way to a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                      No new tag yet? Sunday's awasting away.
                      Hmmmm...leaving in a few to go out for a couple hours...
                      Don't think there is a surplus store where I am going, but I'll keep an eye out.
                      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Since I can't resize on my phone.

New tag. Italian restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                          Since I can't resize on my phone.

New tag. Italian restaurant.
                          http://i.imgur.com/jcH3R.jpg
                          Monty, you should check and see if imgur will automatically resize your pics.
                          Photobucket does it for me...
                          Just an idea.

Nice tag, BTW.
                          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                            Monty, you should check and see if imgur will automatically resize your pics.
                            Photobucket does it for me...
                            Just an idea.

Nice tag, BTW.
                            It will, just not from the app and it's a real pain to resize via the browser. I need to remember next time to adjust it before I take it to be smaller.

Comment

Ok guys I'm back in. Thanks for posting quickly and often guys. It keeps my ADD mind interested. Here is a Italian Restaurant. Zambris in Victoria, voted best authentic Italian food in BC! The owner/chef Peter reminds me of Seinfeld soup Nazi.
                              No signature

Comment

Next tag your bike in front of a tailor shop/alteration shop.
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X