X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bccap View Post
    In B.C. a " Head Shop " is a " Herb " Shop
    And in MN a Herb shop is a .....WTF is a Herb shop !!??
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
      And in MN a Herb shop is a .....WTF is a Herb shop !!??
      Thats where people that don't eat cheese burgers and pizza, go to get their neutrients.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Oh yay, I found one that is on my way to work tomorrow. The harder part will be finding a new tag. Actually, the harder part will be getting through the downpour that has been going on for a few hours and is supposed to continue. *sigh* I'll ride in rain, so at least its not snowing or icy out anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
          Oh yay, I found one that is on my way to work tomorrow. The harder part will be finding a new tag. Actually, the harder part will be getting through the downpour that has been going on for a few hours and is supposed to continue. *sigh* I'll ride in rain, so at least its not snowing or icy out anymore.
          Be safe, there will be many, many more tags to get.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Tagged

Hello there gents. TAG.

Herb store - CHECK

Comment

Here's my Drop

Take a photo in front of a mural or nice-ish graffiti piece

this is of a rap artist who died years ago, BIG PUN.

This one is a few blocks away from where I work. Philly is filled with really lovely murals, this is more of a graffiti piece, but you get the idea.
              Last edited by Guest; 03-30-2012, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Uh oh... Here we go again. GSrick you got this one right?
                No signature

Comment

Yep, you guys that live near cities with gang graffitti, ya gotta go to the nastiest graffitti place with rodents crawling out of trashcans and get the most colorful street art you can find. Just be ready to hop on the bike and get away as fast as you can when the artists start chasing you.......

Comment

Both excellent tags, maro. Pay no attention to the others, I see such "art" on railroad cars where I live, so it must be everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                      What ? You got no graffiti in Victoria ? You gotta go to the other side of the tracks !
                      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Damn! I checked before I left, 2 minutes before the tag was posted, and got them on my way to work.

I know of a cool graffiti art on a building... Its another head shop though. Haha.

Edit: here is my tag anyway. I'll save my idea for a new one until next time.

It even says Herbs. I didn't realize that before.
                        Last edited by Guest; 03-30-2012, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
                          Yep, you guys that live near cities with gang graffitti, ya gotta go to the nastiest graffitti place with rodents crawling out of trashcans and get the most colorful street art you can find. Just be ready to hop on the bike and get away as fast as you can when the artists start chasing you.......
                          My dad grew up in Newark. He had a huge chain to lock up his bike. When he was riding, he would sling it over his shoulder. One time some guy tried to run him off the road so he chain whipped the side of the car and booked it. Just gotta do the same thing.

Comment

Don't make me take a photo in front of a crackhead for a tag.... cause that's around the corner from my work too.
                            Last edited by Guest; 03-30-2012, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                              You read my mind.
                              Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
                              Both excellent tags, maro. Pay no attention to the others, I see such "art" on railroad cars where I live, so it must be everywhere.
                              Well, stop yappin about it and do it already. I got the last graffiti tag awhile back, so its all yours KK.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                                What ? You got no graffiti in Victoria ? You gotta go to the other side of the tracks !
                                Oh no we have lots of graffiti in Victoria. I'm referring to the fact that last month I posted a tag "your bike in front of graffiti" lol. And gsrick was "scared" to try I find the tag but he did and said he left his bike running while he took the pic. So of course I agree it's a great tag even though it was one I used a month ago.
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X