X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
    Yea, the game goes on!
    Not very well and this is pretty easy.....
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

I think what I need to do is leave the camera in my bag on the bike... going to the dealer to grab my clutch springs in a few and I am almost certain the store front has a decent reflection I could have used.

Perhaps if I wasnt so cheap I could resort to a camera phone pic, but no memory card in my phone.

Comment

Are we done ?
        82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
          Are we done ?
          I hope not...
          Been raining here all day...but I want this to continue.

I still think we should start a fresh thread now that the rules are worked out...maybe some are put off by the first few pages of working it out...
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
            Are we done ?
            No...rain stopped...

My reflection

And for the next tag...

At a dam...
            Last edited by Baatfam; 06-05-2010, 05:28 PM.

Comment

No damn dams here.

Otherwise I'd get in on this.

Keeping my eyes open for something I can tag.

Comment

Im in AZ working and will be back home Sat morning. I may run up to Mpls. to the Ford Dam on the Mississippi. There are a few overlooks where I could get a good picture. A few miles up river is another one. St Anthony Falls. Thats where the I35 bridge fell a few years ago....
                82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Dam it!

Comment

Uhhthat's really a weir not a dam....just my 2 cents CDN.... The game being played with a local group much younger and predominantly male has done a few good ones ....bike inside a mall....two girls in bikinis on your bike....handcuffed with bike in front of police car with lights on.....guy with a dress on showing leg and cleavage.....(hey I did say young did I add demented?) .....by a waterfall (winner actually had two in the picture).....a long one post with limit signs from 20kph to 110kph (ten in all took someone a morning to find them all).....bike outside a chinese restaurant posed with asian cook and stuffed toy cat.....waving a flag of your bikes origin country....bike posed with a mascot in costume.....posed in pink with a sportbike and sign reading sport bikes rule in front of a harley dealership.....it's been entertaining!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gs road racer View Post
                      Uhhthat's really a weir not a dam....
                      Actually, a weir is a type of dam...

weir /wɪər/ Show Spelled[weer] Show IPA

–noun 1. a small dam in a river or stream.
                      And very dangerous dams they are, too...for canoers and such...

I'm also trying to go with easy, broad tags in the hope that this game continues...
                      But I'm thinkin' with only about 3 players...it's not going to last.

Comment

I'll finally get a chance to get out tomorrow and hope to join in. The hard part will be finding a place below the dam and still be able to get the bike in the picture...

Comment

I got nothing but damns around me, one is just down the hill. I should be able to get going on this again.

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
                            I got nothing but damns around me, one is just down the hill. I should be able to get going on this again.
                            Well whatchya waitin fer?

Comment

To get out of work!

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                                But I'm thinkin' with only about 3 players...it's not going to last.
                                Im in as long as you are......
                                82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Working...
                                X