Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't have time to look through a months worth of posts. I'll have to look back and see what was done. Note that I say to take a photo in front of a graffiti mural, cause that is what this is.

Originally posted by trevor View Post
    Oh no we have lots of graffiti in Victoria. I'm referring to the fact that last month I posted a tag "your bike in front of graffiti" lol. And gsrick was "scared" to try I find the tag but he did and said he left his bike running while he took the pic. So of course I agree it's a great tag even though it was one I used a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by maro View Post
      I didn't have time to look through a months worth of posts. I'll have to look back and see what was done. Note that I say to take a photo in front of a graffiti mural, cause that is what this is.
      Yeah it's a good tag. Mine was a mural as well. And we got lots more so I'm going out now to see if I can be first.
      No signature

Comment

I live in tourest central, so most are painted over quickly. The ones that last are in gang territory and one graffiti tag a year is my limit. Besides last time no body was steppin up plate and the area where I would have to go has a little racial tension going on at the moment. Sanford, Fl. Goggle it if you haven't been watching the news.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I think as long as we don't get the same tag over and over again it is fine. And as long as people are still creative and don't keep using the same spots.

We have some buildings around with art murals in graffiti style, so those are usually safe to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
            My dad grew up in Newark.
            Hey that's where I live!! I could push my bike out of the garage and be surrounded by 'murals' on all sides. That is if it wasn't peeing oil from it's clutch cover.... (the new gasket is in the mail...)

Philadelphia really does have some beautiful murals though. Real artists murals not just gang stuff. I used to love walking through center city when I worked down there. Good stuff.

Regardless I hope to join the game soon.

Comment

OK, here's a garage mural

The next tag will be up in a couple of minutes

The next tag is your city/county swimming hole. It can be a pool, or like here, it's at the dam.

Last edited by Guest; 03-30-2012, 02:56 PM. Reason: Adding the next tag

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
                OK, here's a garage mural

The next tag will be up in a couple of minutes

The next tag is your city/county swimming hole. It can be a pool, or like here, it's at the dam.

Works for me, I like the amount of holes in my body just fine. I'll pass on this one also. Too many to choose from, and the public ones are usually State Parks ($$$) or are full of Gators.
                GSRick
                No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Flooding and rain in my area has caused this. I don't suppose this would qualify as a swimming hole, would it?

Comment

Maybe for some folks, but I don't think so,,,,,

Comment

Ok I missed the graffiti one but had to post this anyway. Beautiful.
                      No signature

Comment

Ok here is your swimming/mine kiddie pond.
                        No signature

Comment

Next tag your bike in front of a fountain. Not real exciting I know but it was starting to rain and I had to get home. As it was got pretty wet.
                          No signature

Comment

Damn.. I just got the swimming pool. Had I not had to walk back home I would have beat yah.

I'll post them anyway.

Then since this is how far I got, I was going to do a boat as the next one.

This is how far I made it. Around the corner. I gave it a little gas after I straightened up and my wheel spun on the muck and threw the chain off.

Now to walk back to my bike(Fortunately only a few blocks) and put the old chain back on. I have a new chain and new sprockets, but I have been waiting for a nicer day to do them all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                              Ok I missed the graffiti one but had to post this anyway. Beautiful.
                              Really great picture man. so cool. gotta frame it and hang it in the garage!

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                                Really great picture man. so cool. gotta frame it and hang it in the garage!
                                Thank. These phones are amazing now a days.
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X