This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trevor View Post
    Haha.. I resemble that remark! I am hoping for nice weather to ride my bike for work tomorrow and get the tag. So there GSRICK!!
    Yes, yes you do. It was for your benefit.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I'm not sure if this qualifies? Is it the sign or the bar you want Trev?

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

It was Flying W Man that made the tag. I would think it would count. Its a sign with the height limit on it. *shrugs*

Comment

It counts. What's the next tag?

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
            I'm not sure if this qualifies? Is it the sign or the bar you want Trev?
            Well done bccap! Glad to see your ride will clear too Next tag?!

Comment

Okay, the next tag is a flower shop.

Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Here is a Florist Shop. New tag loading....hang tight

Comment

New Tag Log Construction Building

Log cabins, lodges, log homes, ski chalet's..any log style built structure. My county is known for its maple syrup production and its "sugar shacks". This one happens to be the one of our town circles and is a major tourist attraction
                  .Yup...standing there watchin syrup boil is pretty dang exciting!

Get it!

Comment

Nice job. When I left work nobody had got it so I stopped to get the tag as well. I think I checked the site about 2 minutes before you posted.

Comment

Log building eh. Good tag.
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                        Nice job. When I left work nobody had got it so I stopped to get the tag as well. I think I checked the site about 2 minutes before you posted.
                        I know the day is coming for me when I get a tag and I will be so excited because its a great one....and someone will beat me! lol game on! lol

Comment

We'll see if someone gets it before I get back from a meeting I have to go to tonight. If not, it's mine, this is ancient and new log cabin country.....

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                            Here is a Florist Shop. New tag loading....hang tight
                            I don't know if I would buy flowers from a florist that doesn't even fill his own planters out in front of his own shop. lol
                            No signature

Comment

Log city here I come, one loggey and looks soggey house.

Next Tag, Fishing and hunting store.
                              GSRick
                              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

GS rick...... double tag....Gander is a log place too! ha ha Is there a bonus for that? bragging rights I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                                X