This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
    Thank you Lurch. Peace to all. A game is a game, and let us keep it a game.
    Well go and get the tag, K Kid. We don't have any falls to keep people away from in Central Fl., so I'm out till the next tag. We have gators, but there everywhere and don't pay much attention to marker balls. Good luck.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I've checked around a little. Can't find any that I can get a picture of with my bike.

Comment

I can't beleave that 48hrs has almost passed and no one has gotten the tag. Its creativity time, a swimming pool with lanes or the shallow to deep marked. I'm stuck at work or I'd get it. Someone?
        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Tomorrow, after I get to Duluth, or a new tag may be posted that someone can find.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
            I can't beleave that 48hrs has almost passed and no one has gotten the tag. Its creativity time, a swimming pool with lanes or the shallow to deep marked. I'm stuck at work or I'd get it. Someone?
            If 48 hrs are up... is it not time to take a new tag?
            No signature

Comment

This figures...we got those things all up and down a river just 15 minutes away and I can't get out.
              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                If 48 hrs are up... is it not time to take a new tag?
                That's the way we played it through the winter, but it's louds tag. He will need to post a new tag. Even if I could get the tag, I won't be able to post the photos till late. I don't know how to do that with just my phone yet or if it's even possible.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                  That's the way we played it through the winter, but it's louds tag. He will need to post a new tag.
                  Who's loud?

I usually will give an alternative tag if more than a few days pass, but this really shouldn't be that hard for most parts of the world, so you all have to work at it a little harder. It's not that unique.
                  Besides, we all will have to ride a little harder and farther, which is part of the motivation of this game, right?
                  I think sometimes people don't play because others may beat them to the punch so quickly, that it's not worth trying. Now here's a challenge to get on this tag and enjoy some riding with a purpose.

Comment

My appologies I had you and loud mixed up. For the last 7 months if no one could get the tag within 48hrs the holder of the tag would repost a new tag to keep the game going. There were only 4 of us playing so we sometimes were limited to accesible tags. A tag like restricted area marker balls on a body of water is a good tag it may prove to be unobtainable and could hold up the game for a lot more than the 48 hours weve been using as the norm. This is just my opinion and without being able to post photos right now doesn't make much difference anyway.
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Could someone please clarify what the last tag to match is please.

Comment

as of now it is still the orange(i would bet color is optional) floaties or buoys . you are in Maine? You are sea people arent you! lol you can get it!

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                          Somewhere, someone must be riding in nice, warm weather? I should have put my liner back in my riding pants this morning. I took the shortest route, 36 miles, to work today....bbbuuuurrrrrrrr!

Anyway, here's the tag...orange line of markers(can be round or other shape) in the water found in front of dams to keep unsuspecting boaters from shooting the falls....

A body of water with a string of marker bouyes.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Orange, red, white buoys...any color in a line across a dangerous waterway I suppose will do but I would think a non visible camo might defeat the purpose of warning the unsuspecting canoeist before being sucked into the waterfall.

I'll post up another tag soon if the gamers here can't find this tag and start a ruckus!!

Comment

I'm going out now to see what I can find.
                              No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                                I'm going out now to see what I can find.
                                It's been a few hours....did you find the buoy tag? I don't want to change the tag on you! First thing tomorrow morning I'll have a new tag if this one isn't gotten.

Comment

Working...
                                X