Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I got it! I hope it is close enough. You can see one of the orange floats out there but I couldn't het close enough to get more.

next tag should be a lot easier... bowling alley!
    No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
      Ok I got it! I hope it is close enough. You can see one of the orange floats out there but I couldn't het close enough to get more.
      OK, you get an A+ for effort and the new tag even if I had to magnify it 400% to see it!

Bowling alley, huh? OK, I had you wondering how quick I got your tag didn't I?
      It's really the riding game pic I did last year....don't worry, we're starting to repeat ourselves since the game is so old!! Now someone get out and get a new bowling alley!

Last edited by Guest; 04-26-2012, 09:10 PM.

Comment

I figured the bowling one has been done before but thought everyone might like an easy one. That said this was what I was going to go with if anyone would rather have it as the next tag.. A Band Shell!
        No signature

Comment

Malken Bowl, Stanley Park. A venue for both music and plays in the summer.

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

The new tag is a tree or stump, or closely grouped clump of trees, who's diameter exceeds the length of your bike.

Last edited by bccap; 04-27-2012, 07:12 PM.
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

[QUOTE=bccap;1635458]The new tag is a tree or stump, who's diameter exceeds the length of your bike.

That takes out almost everyone from the game.
              GSRick might find a large cypress tree that he can't get too close to.
              Those east of California Redwoods/Sequoia's would be hard pressed to find an oak that large.
              Otherwise, good tag.

Eric

Comment

Okay I'll edit a bit.
                1983 GS 750

Comment

[QUOTE=bccap;1635458]The new tag is a tree or stump, or closely grouped clump of trees, who's diameter exceeds the length of your bike.

That's it?
                  Someone please get it if you can at least find a close clump of trees even.
                  No such thing around here and it will be almost 70 today.
                  I'll be going to look at another GS and will be out and about anyway.
                  (Might just have to take the '81 GS1100EX as I am really getting to like it. )
                  It would be nice to get a tag or two while out.

Eric

Comment

Those big cypress trees are out of reach by anything, but feet. They closed the park since the fire anyway. Which is good, now the pervs will have to visit other pickle parks on thier list. I'm in a neighboring town Apopka, at the moment so a big oak cluster in my yard will work. I'll grab a new tag on my way home incase no one gets it by then.
                    GSRick
                    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

big tree. called "the torture tree". they say it (or one nearby) was used to hang people back in the good old days.

i couldn't get the bike near it but paced it off. it's probably 2' bigger than the bike is long.

2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                      82 gs1100L probably the next project
                      1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                      1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Good job Eli!
                        Now what is the next one?

Eric

Comment

next tag, how about a college campus? i was gonna use a college dorm but then i thought that might seem kindof creeper like.

i had friends that went to this school about a hundred years ago. quite a party town then. that's one of my gixxerpunk kid's bikes. i don't think my wife would let me have that kind of tank protector. game on.
                          2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                          82 gs1100L probably the next project
                          1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                          1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Excellent tags Eli ! I got the shivers just imagining what that branch had scene. Is Geneseo the name of the town your in ?
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
                              next tag, how about a college campus? i was gonna use a college dorm but then i thought that might seem kindof creeper like.

i had friends that went to this school about a hundred years ago. quite a party town then. that's one of my gixxerpunk kid's bikes. i don't think my wife would let me have that kind of tank protector. game on.
                              I'm on it!

Eric

Comment

Two College campuses.
                                Community College... (Just happens to be on a nice twisty road. )

UNR...

Gas station across the street from UNR...

New tag choices in next post.

Eric

Comment

Working...
                                X