X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bccap View Post
    Are you forgetting where I live?

Then you and myself might be able to post a pic.
    Anyone else who lives near snow, besides Dan the man perhaps, is a fair weather rider only.
    No wonder THEY have problems with THEIR carbs.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Erki View Post
      Im a little late to this game, but just to clarify are we looking for a converted gas station to mech shop?
      Yes we are...
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post

Anyone else who lives near snow, besides Dan the man perhaps, is a fair weather rider only.
        I was riding in the snow yesterday, how does that make me a fair weather rider?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Damn, the converted gas station is a tough one. The only one I can find is in the bad part of town

Comment

Eric
            Eric...what year is that Suzuki?
            Only curious because....
            Suzuki Classics: GS/GSX Models Only - 1976 through 1985
            Luckily...this game is open to all bikes of all years...play on...
            Last edited by Baatfam; 04-29-2012, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toasty View Post
              Damn, the converted gas station is a tough one. The only one I can find is in the bad part of town
              Really? They are all over around here...

Comment

Yea, they mostly do auto service and sell gas. A converted gas station is kind of a rarity around here I guess.

Comment

Them boys is fiesty today ! lol Wow, spirited day guys. I hope to get back in this week, tomorrows long awaited custody hearing in court for my son has had me way down the past week...and rain- ish weather. Great pics, keep it goin so I can get out there on my Shadow, er ,uh ,,,I mean 550L and join in

Comment

Lots of them around here. But then I might go for Eric's snow theme. Just for giggles.
                    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

I have the Aprilia and the Triumph running now so I guess that I can get back into the GS Riding game, eh?

Eric
                      Last edited by Guest; 04-30-2012, 12:31 AM.

Comment

I have the Aprilia and the Triumph running now so I guess that I can get back into the GS Riding game, eh?

Eric
                        LMK when you find it. The title of this thread is "Riding Game".

Comment

Why not just let this site and all GS motorcycles just die off?
                          Excellent idea as long as those who choose to ride other brands can make it their own, right?
                          Why bother to call them GS Rally's when no GS bikes are involved?

Why not just make it like EVERY OTHER MOTORCYCLE SITE and have every make but GS SUZUKI'S?

Eric
                          Last edited by Guest; 04-30-2012, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Don't worry, we love xenophobics also.

Next tag is a gas station converted into an automotive service store.

Comment

Very cool, please do...I'd love to see them.

Why not just let this site and all GS motorcycles just die off?
                              Excellent idea as long as those who choose to ride other brands can make it their own, right?
                              Why bother to call them GS Rally's when no GS bikes are involved?

Why not just make it like EVERY OTHER MOTORCYCLE SITE and have every make but GS SUZUKI'S?
                              Eric...could you please quit your never ending whining? Geezzz, it gets old.

This game is been going along just fine for two years, over 2800 posts, some long term players, some new ones, some play every day, some a couple of times a month...and everyone gets it but you...

You keep complaining and complaining, and more than once you've tried to turn it political...
                              Enough already! You're embarrassing yourself!

If you don't like the way the game is played, don't play...if you want to play...ride and tag and post the pic...simple.

The tag is a gas station converted in to an auto service center or repair shop...now go get it...or go home...

Comment

dude's got a point 79. ya better lighten up before ya blow a fuse.
                                2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                                82 gs1100L probably the next project
                                1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                                1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Working...
                                X