This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monty View Post
    Hurry with the next tag! Its been almost 2 full minutes!
    Sheeese, give a dyslexic a brkae,
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Please note the vet tag photo time. I went and got the temple tag first then got the vet tag on my way home.(hint, hint) Man my G is awsome. Plus the vet is around the corner.I havn't even taken my helmet off yet!
      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Does it have to be Hindu, or can it be Sikh ? Sikhism is an offshoot of the Hindu religion. Hindu's would often raise sons as Sikh's as they were warriors.
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
          Something a little tuff and unusual for around here at least.

Sorry folks, nothing comes easy anymore.
          Dang...if it wasn't a work night and pouring rain, we've got one ten minutes from here....
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
            Dang...if it wasn't a work night and pouring rain, we've got one ten minutes from here....
            Lame excuses are lame.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
              Lame excuses are lame.
              "And if my sister had balls, she'd be my brother"
              No signature

Comment

Lame excuses are lame.
                Ya...I admit that was lame...

But I go to be early, (4:30am wake up), and the nights my wife doesn't go to school, she gets the little time I have between work and sleep...

I can wait til the weekend to get my tags...I am not a powerhouse tagger like Rick or Trevor...

However...let me ask this...What's your lame excuse for not getting the tag, tkent???
                Last edited by Baatfam; 05-01-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Ya...I admit that was lame...

But I go to be early, (4:30am wake up), and the nights my wife doesn't go to school, she gets the little time I have between work and sleep...

I can wait til the weekend to get my tags...I am not a powerhouse tagger like Rick or Trevor...
                  Just joshin ya... It would seem like I have too much time on my hands. The truth is some days I get to ride my bike around all day for work (and get .46 cent a km) so with my cell phone I can check the new tags and get the pic pretty quick. Almost seems like cheating.
                  No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    Just joshin ya...
                    Ya...I know...it's cool...

Just get the tag...Rick will be looking for the next one...You know how he is...

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                      Does it have to be Hindu, or can it be Sikh ? Sikhism is an offshoot of the Hindu religion. Hindu's would often raise sons as Sikh's as they were warriors.
                      Thats just Sikh !

Comment

However...let me ask this...What's your lame excuse for not getting the tag, tkent???
                        I'm in Newark, and my motos are not.
                        Last edited by tkent02; 05-01-2012, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Hey, hate the game not the player. It's not my fault ya'll don't live in beautiful sunny Florida. It's still a free country, so move on down and ride year round. I do get to ride almost every day, but I'm at the mercy of my wifes laptop to post my photos. I'm not a techie, I finally got a cell that takes pictures around Sept. last year. The only problem is I have to put on my readers to see whats on its dinky little screen. Most of the time I'm hopeing I'm getting a decient photo of the tag and not of my finger. That photo of the the temple is pretty good, if I say so myself. I don't really care what sect. or faith really, I'd just like to see something different. Christian churches are nice, but never as ornate as some of the other beliefs house of worship. So get out there and get that tag. Don't you know this is all I do.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                            Hey, hate the game not the player. It's not my fault ya'll don't live in beautiful sunny Florida. It's still a free country, so move on down and ride year round. I do get to ride almost every day, but I'm at the mercy of my wifes laptop to post my photos. I'm not a techie, I finally got a cell that takes pictures around Sept. last year. The only problem is I have to put on my readers to see whats on its dinky little screen. Most of the time I'm hopeing I'm getting a decient photo of the tag and not of my finger. That photo of the the temple is pretty good, if I say so myself. I don't really care what sect. or faith really, I'd just like to see something different. Christian churches are nice, but never as ornate as some of the other beliefs house of worship. So get out there and get that tag. Don't you know this is all I do.
                            You don't have to live in "sunny Florida" to ride all year. I live in CANADA and ride all year. Turned 9000kms (5700mi) since Oct. 1st
                            No signature

Comment

I live in Colorado and ride all year. We have corners and everything.

Comment

I live in Colorado and ride all year. We have corners and everything.
                                Almost moved to Longmont back in the 80s. We used to stay at thr Y in Estes every summer after we moved to Fl. We do have these things called, lakes down here so there are these so called curves here also. Where does everybody get the idea Fl. roads are all flat and straight? We might not have cliffs to careen off to our deaths, but give ne a break on the curves, they're not only in bikinies.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X