This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monty View Post
    Pfft. Its near a park campground and now they charge $5 to even enter the area. Bastards.
    TOO MUCH to charge just to see a dead body!
    You could just go to a funeral for that.
    What are they thinking?

Eric

Comment

People do pay to see Lenin's corpse, but this is just one of Mike's babes?
      $2, tops.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Had to break a couple of laws to get this. Thank Gawd I don't have a header.
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Next tag A Large Indian Carving.

Last edited by bccap; 05-09-2012, 06:30 PM.
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

A what???
            Perhaps the guys/gals down in Arizona, Utah and New Mexico could start (hint, hint) playing the game now, eh?

Eric

Comment

Completely unintentional Eric. Tag has been amended to include the States you mentioned.
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Why don't we add that it can be any carving as there are very few Indian tribes out this way that I've seen so far.
                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                  Why don't we add that it can be any carving as there are very few Indian tribes out this way that I've seen so far.
                  It's a shame the tag was changed....there is a guy about 90 minutes west of me that carves totem poles, but he is no Indian....

Google up totem poles and I bet there are some near all of us....just maybe not Indian carved....
                  Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                  '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I saw an indian here (Anchorage) the other day sitting on the sidewalk carving walruses and stuff (walri?) He had some good ones, but alas, I had no moto.

I guess they weren't all that large anyway.

I think the regional things that other regions can't do are fine. We don't have to be PC so every tag is easy or even possible for everyone. I can do ghost towns or frozen lakes in May, but I can't do whales or alligators or paddlewheel steamers. The local stuff all adds to the flavor of the game. You guys all have specialized things that other regions don't have, it's all good.
                    Last edited by tkent02; 05-11-2012, 02:11 PM.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Well Garth good for you doing this Tag. I have thought about doing it but chickened out because I thought people would complain that it is a geography thing. Anyway I like tags posted that are not everywhere, makes it interesting. I of course can get lots of pics of totem poles where I live but not until tomorrow.
                      No signature

Comment

Let's see...
                        I live in a County named after an Indian tribe, Washoe.
                        We have three reservations within 35 miles of my home,
                        and not one single Tee Pee to be found!
                        I googled "Tee Pee in Reno and this is what I got so I went there.

Carry on.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                          Let's see...
                          I live in a County named after an Indian tribe, Washoe.
                          We have three reservations within 35 miles of my home,
                          and not one single Tee Pee to be found!
                          I googled "Tee Pee in Reno and this is what I got so I went there.

Carry on.

Eric
                          The bike looks great Eric. Love the colour too!
                          No signature

Comment

I even washed it today.
                            Some day, the front fender and side covers will get painted to match.

Eric

Comment

Ok, the totem pole isn't doable for me. I'll have to wait for the next one to try and jump in the game.

Question though... How are you guys getting these really BIG pictures posted?
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                                Ok, the totem pole isn't doable for me. I'll have to wait for the next one to try and jump in the game.

Question though... How are you guys getting these really BIG pictures posted?
                                When you use photobucket to host your pictures, you can pick the display size...
                                I assume the other picture hosting sites are the same...
                                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Working...
                                X